Any Brazilian families in Birmingham?

(5 Posts)
jammiedodger79 Sun 16-Jun-13 17:16:48

Hi, my little boy is 8 months old and we are moving to Birmingham at the beginning of August. I am English and my husband is Brazilian, would love it if there are any other babies or toddlers for him to mix with who speak brazilian - portuguese or any toddler groups already set up that we could join in with. Thanks!

PinkApple86 Sat 22-Jun-13 11:52:04

Hi, we live in Nuneaton about 30mins outside of Birmingham. What part of Brum are u moving to? I'm English and dh is Portuguese. We're having a little boy in Sept. We don't know any other Portuguese families either.

jammiedodger79 Thu 27-Jun-13 19:05:47

I will be in Sutton Coldfield, i think its the other side to you but can meet in the middle if you fancy it once your little boy comes along. And congratulations smile

PinkApple86 Sun 14-Jul-13 20:01:13

it's not that far away really. that would be nice to meet. our little boy will be here not long after u move. Does your boy have an English or Brazilian name? We have chosen Marcos. Do u use facebook? we could keep in touch on there if u like?

danifernandes64 Tue 15-Apr-14 16:41:22

Hi
Not sure if you are still interested
I'm Brazilian and my husband is English
I have a 9 year old boy and a 8 months old baby girl and I live in Sutton Coldfield
Also looking for friends in similar situation
Dani

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now