Dutch websites?

(8 Posts)
notMarlene Wed 06-Feb-13 17:32:23

Ah, OK. I'll look how many we've got hanging about, what it'd cost to post them and PM you.

rrreow Wed 06-Feb-13 13:52:25

I'm sure they'd charge quite a lot for postage to the UK though. Although you have given me a great idea of what I should ask DH for my birthday.

No iPad unfortunately =(

If you wouldn't mind sending them in the post to me I'd still like to take you up on the offer. PM me the postage costs and we can sort it out!

notMarlene Wed 06-Feb-13 13:19:40

That'd be fab. Mind you, DP just told me they're doing a 12 issue subscription for 15 euros at the moment which might well work out cheaper. here. Or, if you have an ipad I can just give you our subscription number and you can download for free - we never make use of that...

rrreow Tue 05-Feb-13 21:26:34

Thanks! Yes I guess any Dutch forum just wouldn't have the same size audience.

Ooh I'd love the Vrij Nederland, please. I can Paypal you the postage costs?

notMarlene Tue 05-Feb-13 17:50:16

I could send you a pile of Vrij Nederland though...

notMarlene Tue 05-Feb-13 17:43:50

Oh yeah, was viva. Not a magazine I tend to read but there was at least some level of intelligence on the forum. There was a breastfeeding forum I used to visit sometimes too: here.

I fear MN has spoiled us!

notMarlene Tue 05-Feb-13 17:41:08

Nope, I've been here 10 years and am still to find anything of much interest. Certainly nowt MN level.

There was one I dabbled in for a bit but IIRC it was based in Belgium rather than NL. If I remember what it was called I'll let you know...

rrreow Tue 05-Feb-13 16:07:07

Does anyone know of any good Dutch websites with regards to parenting? I guess I'm looking for some sort of Dutch mumsnet if it exists!

I've been living in the UK for nearly 10 years and the only person I speak Dutch to is DS (20mo) so I really feel I need to brush up a bit and immerse myself into the language more (as you can clearly tell from my writing this post in English grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now