Any French speakers in West Berkshire

(7 Posts)
Suki52 Thu 01-Nov-12 13:49:14

Aaaaah, so it's working even though I got an error message. You may have received my pm 5 times then.. Sorry about that! grin

Suki52 Thu 01-Nov-12 13:34:56

Right, I tried to send you a message but the site is not letting me do it. confused
We are on Facebook (Parents Francais/Francophones dans le Berkshire) so please send me your details this way? Unless you can use the messaging system on the Mumsnet website more successfully than me!
See you soon!
x S

Adeona Wed 31-Oct-12 21:54:26

Hi Suki52, thanks for replying. 30 families that's awesome! didn't think there was such a big community in the area. Do you meet in Bracknell? I'm afraid it's a bit far from me as I live in Theale and don't drive at the moment so getting to Bracknell is a bit challenging with a toddler in hand! But please do send me your details I'll keep them and if there is any opportunity to join you one day I won't miss it.

Suki52 Tue 30-Oct-12 14:55:52

Salut Adeona, I'm running a network of French speaking parents in Berkshire. We meet regularly and we are 30 families now. Would you like me to send you my details? I'm in Bracknell. x

Adeona Mon 29-Oct-12 21:01:12

Thanks Fabzy I will look it up x

fabzy Sun 28-Oct-12 18:37:26

There is a saturday school for bilingual French children in Rickmansworth not far from where you are. Email:forthega@yahoo.co.uk for advice.

Adeona Fri 26-Oct-12 22:59:47

Hello. I'm trying to raise my son as a bilingual but it's proving harder than I thought! I am a native French speaker and my husband speaks French originally but his French became rusty due to lack of practice so we mainly communicate in English at home. I would love to find a circle of little French speakers for him so they encourage each other so if you're from the area and looking for the same thing (we live in Reading) I would love to hear from you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now