Looking for a German speaking baby group in North London

(6 Posts)
Stefelen Sat 22-Sep-12 21:00:23

You're right! I don't think that a one month old would be able to fully appreciate the story, singing, painting etc!! Why don't you consider bringing her along for the spring or summer term? In the meantime, you'd be very welcome to join us for a free trial class to make up your own mind regarding whether & when to join. (You'd just need to reserve a place for the trial session via the website)

pinklizard Tue 18-Sep-12 14:18:18

thanks for the tip, stefelen! sounds really nice! i live very close to belsize park, so location wise it would be perfect - just that my little one is only 4 weeks old and probably to young for such a play group sad

Stefelen Sun 16-Sep-12 20:25:09

Well spotted! We have just established a German playgroup for preschool children in the Hampstead area, who are being brought up bilingually. Yesterday we had the first meeting and there were 9 'little Germans' present. To save you a trek to Hampstead Heath, you'll find all details at www.kinderinnw3.org. We'll meet next time on Oct 6. Pinklizard, wir würden uns freuen, Dich dann kennenzulernen.

horsebiscuit Fri 14-Sep-12 23:10:10

There's a sign for one in a newsagent next to the Octavia Foundation charity shop by Hampstead Heath railway station (nr Euphonium cafe). Sorry I didn't take details but it's a German baby group in NW3. TBH Samstagschule is more for school age kids.
There's also one in Muswell Hill if you fancy a trek.

bigbluebump Fri 14-Sep-12 22:53:27

There are several German Saturday Schools in and around London - google Deutsche Samstagschulen England. Hope that helps.

pinklizard Wed 12-Sep-12 17:43:06

Hello!
I am looking for a German speaking baby group in the Hampstead/Primrose Hill area. I am Austrian and want to make sure my baby (4 weeks old) gets in regular contact with German speakers. I haven't found any active groups, so if there is someone who would like to get together in the area, let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now