Spanish playgroup/ club or classes for toddlers

(5 Posts)
Vygotskiana Wed 26-Sep-12 13:36:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

isaclorinda Sat 15-Sep-12 14:13:41

Hi,
did you have a look at Ole kids?
I am Argentinian and moving next week to Barnes so I don't know a lot yet but I heard that they are around. Not sure about days but you could check their website

cheers

mamicris Wed 28-Sep-11 11:44:19

Hola! I'm spanish and I have a three year old son, I moved to Barnes one month ago but I used to live in Putney. I would love to meet and speak to you in Spanish, my son is learning a lot now and he also need more spanish to keep it up. We could set up a weekly playgroup if you want. My email is cristina@squareeye.com

Un saludo!

kat2504 Mon 05-Sep-11 16:11:01

Look up on La Jolie Ronde website for classes in the area. They do Spanish as well as French classes now.

Sem12 Mon 05-Sep-11 15:23:54

Hi

I'm half Spanish but not bilingual and am keen for my daughter to learn Spanish (she is almost three).

Does anyone know of any Spanish language classes/ clubs/ playgroups suitable for toddlers in Putney/ SW London area?

I'd also be interested in meeting up with other mums of toddlers who speak Spanish to improve my own command of the language!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now