Place ads for job vacancies here. NB we don't guarantee a 100% positive response.

Part time & full time Appointment setter roles available - work from home £25k OTE

(4 Posts)
ADV: The Mailing Room Tue 29-Jul-14 16:11:27

Appointment setter

Vacancy description

We have a number of part time and full time opportunities that would enable you to work from home as part of our Appointment setting team. The Appointment setter is responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis to potential customers and leads generated by our marketing team. You will be responsible for keeping notes of calls and activities and updating information on our CRM database, booking appointments and coordinating with the sales manager’s diaries.

The position requires excellent communication skill and a positive attitude. You must be confident to speak to a variety of different people on the phone including business owners and decision makers. Prior experience in telemarketing, sales or customer service is essential however full training and support will be provided also.

Homeworkers must have a laptop and phone line and be able to attend a days initial training.

Roles and Responsibilities:

Call leads and potential customers
Update contact information and notes in our database
Mail information and other materials to contacts
Set appointments for field representatives
Job requirements:
Confident, outgoing and motivated
Excellent telephone communication skills
Good listening skills and attention to detail
Organised
Experience of using Microsoft Office including word, excel and outlook
Previous telemarketing experience in appointment setting is preferred

If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to jo.walchester-bailes@themailingroom.com

Debbie1320 Wed 27-Aug-14 19:02:05

Anyone heard more about this job ? Im based in Essex and am interested in the role. Can I still send my CV ?

chickorita Thu 28-Aug-14 09:19:43

I just looked them up Debbie, and this looks like them: www.themailingroom.com/

The ad states that you work from home, and can earn 25k OTE. I'd want to know about the basic salary and how the commission side of things work before I sent off my CV. That way you'll know whether the OTE is indeed achievable.

The other thing to take into consideration is that they want you to attend a training day - it doesn't state where. Although going by their website, it looks like they're based in Manchester.

They have a contact number on their page, so perhaps you can have a chat with Jo Walchester-Bailes before making a decision. Good luck.

Debbie1320 Thu 28-Aug-14 11:21:51

Thanks Chickorita for taking the time to reply ! I did check their website out. Hopefully one of them responds to this. Will wait till the end of the day before sending an email to Jo. Will let you know how it turns out !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now