You can place paid advertisements for job vacancies here. Ads (and any responses) will stay live for 90 days, and incur a fee of 50 per ad. Mumsnet does not vet/endorse any ads placed here. Please be aware that this is an open forum and we do not guarantee a 100% positive response. Many thanks.

Be a pioneer in the UK: start your own business (no financial commitment) with beautiful Austrian products - 100% natural, vegan and ethical

(1 Post)
ADV: Eva Sommer, Oxford Tue 18-Feb-14 14:56:55

Now’s a great time to start your own business with lovely natural products made in Austria!
Are you looking for a family-friendly, home-based business that grows at your individual pace, with no start-up capital needed but the opportunity to make a great monthly income?
Going strong for 15 years, an award-winning Austrian company is launching into the UK market and this is an exciting time to become part of the venture!
The company produces skincare for all the family and dietary supplements, 100% organic, vegan, produced sustainably and ethically in Austria. The products are free from preservatives, therefore don’t have a shelf life and can’t be stocked in shops. Everything is freshly produced on a daily basis and shipped straight to customers, now also in the UK.
To become a partner, you need to invest a one-off registration fee of €29 (£24). Earnings start at 19% commission. All shipping, payment and administration is handled by the company and there is no risk involved.
Partners joining until Feb 28 will, in addition to the information pack, receive a free tooth oil, the company’s signature product. Have a look at www.ringana.com to find out more about the products and do get in touch with me if you want to know more and/or if you’d like me to sign you up. I look forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards,
Eva Sommer
mobile: 07767-074768,
e-mail: eva.sommer@btinternet.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now