That Clear Blue request

(5 Posts)
BiggerBoatNeeded Tue 13-Sep-16 10:15:51

Maybe I'm unreasonably grumpy (almost certainly actually) but that Clear Blue request here has really pissed me off and I'd rather it wasn't here. If it was that simple I'm sure my infertility Dr would have suggested I try those for another 2 years rather than the two rounds of painful and expensive IVF they actually suggested. Also I hate Clear Blue for subjecting me to those bastard YouTube adverts that you can't escape I have taken my grumpiness over to Site Stuff if anyone agrees and cares to chime in over there smile

icy121 Fri 16-Sep-16 08:28:09

Clearblue seem to have fucked off out the barren ghetto! We chased them away with pitchforks and flaming torches like the parochial crazed barren village crones we are! Hurrah!

Low point - I was driving yday and had Bluetooth linked to phone. I put a YouTube video on and the OPK FUCKING ADVERT PLAYED OUT IN MY CAR, surrounded by baby gurgling!! That's my lesson. No more streaming YouTube on the move. Rage inducing. Back to iTunes.

icy121 Fri 16-Sep-16 08:29:02

Nb was playing music thru YouTube rather than watching whilst driving.

bananafish81 Fri 16-Sep-16 12:17:35

We complained to MN!

Clear Blue request on Infertility board
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/2731533-Clear-Blue-request-on-Infertility-board

bananafish81 Fri 16-Sep-16 12:19:00

Sorry that was for icy!! You obv started the thread!!!

I'll get my coat x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now