Cd2 blood tests

(2 Posts)
Tamtam86 Sat 11-Jun-16 08:31:41

My GP referred me for CD2 and CD21 blood tests, I had the day 2 test on Tuesday and on Friday I had a letter from the doctor asking me to call for an appointment to discuss the results - I opened the letter on Friday after work so I have to wait until Monday to call and I'm worrying because in my appointment the doctor had said she would see me again after both tests so I don't know what has come up in the first test that they want to see me about sooner! Has anyone else had this?

I know they were doing multiple tests, she took 3 tubes of blood, and the day after my test I had a text to say the results were normal. I'm just feeling very confused and worried right now!!

Tamtam86 Mon 20-Jun-16 20:10:07

So the reason they called me in is because my prolactin is high, I actually don't know how high and forgot to ask, I'll make sure o get the number next time. The doctor thinks it's due to stress in my case. Has anyone else has this and managed to reduce it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now