Buserelin injections but no period!

(3 Posts)
SBSparkles Fri 22-Apr-16 14:12:31

Hi! Just feeling a bit worried as I've been injecting Buserelin for 12 days now and I've not had a period. My body got all geared up and I got pains sore big boobs, the works, then nothing! I called my clinic expecting them to put my mind at rest but they said to come in early next week for a scan if it's still not started. I'm worried I'm not responding properly or that it's not working! Feeling lonely in this and no one to ask! Please help! Thanks x

Caly36 Fri 22-Apr-16 19:42:48

Hey there don't worry on my first cycle I didn't get my period before my down reg scan so I rang the clinic they scanned me anyway and told me to start using the pessaries for 2 days and then suddenly stop them which would bring on a bleed. I started bleeding after the scan and even more after the pessaries so it worked so had a scan a week later and then started stimulation drugs. There are always options so don't stress out. My first was negative and just finished my second fresh cycle which was a negative too so just trying to get my body back to normal before I even think about what to do next. Good luck with your cycle xxx

SBSparkles Fri 22-Apr-16 21:18:17

Thanks so much for replying! I am sorry to hear your first attempts were unsuccessful but don't give up. I hear of lots of people having success in their third cycles. I wish you lots of luck for your next go! Weirdly my period started after I lay on my bed with lavender oil burning and listening to a guided meditation! I think it might now explain the high emotions these past few days. I normally get PMT but this was like mega!! Almost feel normal again now and glad to have period pains again! Thanks and good luck! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now