No period / BFN - any others similar experiences to share

(2 Posts)
Badleg Fri 11-Mar-16 07:18:53

Hi all. I have dipped in and out of various posts and keep up to date (by lurking) and read a lot but rarely have time to actually post. However I would really appreciate a bit of advice / shared experiences.

I have been having fertility issues totally unexplained as both me and husband have had all tests and all is fine. We have our booking in appointment at the fertility clinic on Wednesday.

So I usually have a 28 day cycle very regular. I have had a lot of scans and ovulate late post day 14 usually around day 15/16

My past 2 cycles lengths have been odd with a 24 day and a 27 day.

I am late this month currently on day 31. However took a test weds am which was negative.

I had a small amount of bleeding yesterday morning so thought period was here and used a tampax which when I went to change was clean. So the bleeding hasn't actually fully flowing which I usually get.

I am a bit crampy and just feel a bit nauseous which could be nerves!

I think I should just test again. But just wondered if anyone else had been through similar experience?

After 5 years of trying I am so scared to test again.

Patapouf Fri 11-Mar-16 18:12:21

Hi OP, there are a few of us over on another thread who are all late with BFNS
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2584032-Yet-another-no-AF-but-BFN-post

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now