Infertility support groups - Gloucestershire

(3 Posts)
monkeytree Wed 17-Feb-16 09:44:15

Hi. I am a volunteer with the Infertility network uk and organise meet ups for individuals experiencing primary and secondary infertility. There are some meet ups being organised soon in Gloucestershire. The groups are free to attend. If you would like further information, please contact me at glosinfertility@yahoo.co.uk

monkeytree Sun 21-Feb-16 20:08:27

Lovely to hear from all of the ladies that have contacted me, I hope you have all received a reply to your e-mails. Mtx

monkeytree Wed 09-Mar-16 17:18:00

Hi

We have some meet ups organised for April if anyone is interested in coming along. Please e-mail - glosinfertility@yahoo.co.uk for further information about date and venue etc. The groups are free to attend. The aim of the meet ups is to help people feel less isolated when they are experiencing infertility. Everyone welcome (there is a separate meet up for individuals experiencing secondary infertility - please contact me on the above e-mail address).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now