Elevated NK Cells

(4 Posts)
Sonia2979 Wed 27-Jan-16 20:39:35

Hello, I was hoping that some of you lovely ladies could provide support or success stories, DH and I have been TTC for 4.5 years and never had a bfp. I have been diagnosed with very high NK Cells CD69 - 2.64 and cytotoxicity assay of 42% by Dr Shehata, I am steriods and intralipids, has anyone else been in my situation and then gone on to have a bfp? Your responses are appreciated as right now feel my circumstances and very unique. Thank you in advance

catfan1 Sun 31-Jan-16 18:23:58

I had very high NK cells too and had steroids. I now have two beautiful boys. The first ivf, the second - unbelievably - just happened. I remember the hell of trying to conceive all too well. I wish you success.

Sonia2979 Sun 31-Jan-16 20:55:02

Hi Catfan1, thats great news, also gies me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Dannygirl Sun 31-Jan-16 21:58:30

Hi Sonia yes me too, I was treated with steroids and intrallipids too (ARGC) and went on to have a healthy baby. There is a brilliant set of threads on the mumsnet Conception board called Pred threads (Pred for the steroid prednisolone). I think they are on the 18th thread now, it's on the first page on the Conception board. All women with the same issue, many having suffered multiple miscarriages and some like us who struggled to get pregnant at all. Amazing bunch of women and I learned a huge amount as well as got loads of support from those threads. Sorry I can't link as on my phone but please do look them up I think they will help you. All the very best of luck and feel free to ask and questions xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now