New to all this

(2 Posts)
birdboo Sat 19-Dec-15 16:57:04

Hello fsmile

I'm new to all of this. I'm currently bored stupid recovering from my first laparoscopy and official confirmation of endometriosis. I don't know what stage I have or if there are other issues. So far I know it's endo and its highly unlikely that I'm ovulating normally. I saw a brief flash of my tubes and saw a very unhealthy looking left one.

We've decided to get on with doing the deed because of the improved chances after the laparoscopy before I really know our chances. TBH I'm not sure how to take everything in properly. I ended up with a cancellation so everything happened in the space of 3 weeks and I only saw the Dr as I was coming around with no date for the follow up. I don't even know if I will get one.

Sorry for rambling but I thought this would be the best place.

MPP81 Sun 20-Dec-15 01:44:17

Hi Bird smile

I havent had one of those so I've no advice or thoughts to offer, but I didnt want to leave your thread unanswered. I can understand re: taking everything in properly though. We had an appointment this week where we got a whole boatload of information that was difficult to process. TTC is bloody crap! I hope you get a follow up soon where you can ask your questions and get some answers. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now