Clomid: the story continues...

(905 Posts)
StoneBaby Mon 12-May-14 16:21:20

Come and join in for a rant or support.
We're all in the same boat and on clomid...

Absy Sun 17-Aug-14 19:21:41

Congrats on all the BFPs! grin

Bue - there's a number of fertility friendly lubricants (I think one is called pro seed and another yes baby) which might help. They're expensive but might be worth it. Apparently also cough syrup with expectorant in it can help thin the mucus, you just have to check to make sure that there's no anti-histamine in it (or other ingredients designed to dry up mucus)

photographerlady Tue 19-Aug-14 13:22:36

Congrats on the BFP's!

My cycle was 22 days last month, 44 the one before so got out the clear blue fertility monitor this cycle. Day 11 and nothing to report except blinding headaches this week. Same side effects as last time I was on clomid headaches and could sleep forever the first week.

kurama Wed 20-Aug-14 21:02:26

cysts have been playing up again.... must be close to ov hmm also dh bought me a 2nd hand sleigh cotbed that needs some tlc so that should keep me busy for a week or so sanding it down and repainting it grin
hope everyones doing ok x

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 06:41:02

Hi everyone,
Can anyone see a line? Or is this an evaporation line?

Anxiously waiting for replies.

ToAvoidConversation Thu 21-Aug-14 06:50:15

I can def seen something. Don't want to get your hopes up though. How long did you leave it? Do you have a first response test to hand?

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 06:53:16

Right, after leaving test for 15mins I can definitely see a line!!!!

Firsttimer9981 Thu 21-Aug-14 06:56:44

Try a first response test. I've did a clear blue and first response and the first response gave the most obvious result.

ToAvoidConversation Thu 21-Aug-14 07:10:47

Isn't the test window on those only 10 minutes? Get a first response!

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 07:12:24

Thanks Firstimer I've just had a look in my stash & I haven't got a 1st response test. I've a superdrug one, so I'll retest in a few hours.

Looking at the photos above, I can barely see the second line sad

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 09:10:32

Ladies, is this any better?

I just can't believe it!!! I very much that this is a sticky.

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 09:14:37

Sorry for typos, sent the message whilst I was in the ladies loo.

I meant to say, I very much hope that this is a sticky. My history is:

- Have a 7years old DC
- 5 years TTC, 4th pregnancy, 3 previous miscarriages.

ToAvoidConversation Thu 21-Aug-14 09:40:23

That's a line!!! Ahhhhh congratulations. Have you told your DH or DP yet?

LondonSuperTrooper Thu 21-Aug-14 10:10:05

Thanks, yes I texted him and sent him a pic of the last photo.

I can't quite believe it.... I was meant to be starting my tamixfon in this cycle!!

But I know from bitter experience that this is very much early days and we are not celebrating just yet.

AnnieHoo Thu 21-Aug-14 10:20:19

<pokes nose in> Congratulations London grin! What a lovely strong line!

Wow there's been a real flurry of BFP's on here lately!!

Congratulations Blondie Toavoid and FirstTimer too gringringrin! See, The drugs DO work! Xxxx. Ps I hope I got those right as at work and scanning down page to catch up!

AnnieHoo Thu 21-Aug-14 10:32:28

photo I had terrible sharp eye pain when I was on Clomid and headaches.

StoneBaby Thu 21-Aug-14 18:54:17

london congratulations and fx it sticks

This month I'm having a break as the iui would havebeen the week we're on holidays. DH thinks it'll be good to give my body a break after 6 months of fertility treatment.

photographerlady Thu 21-Aug-14 19:48:37

london congrats!

The eye pain finally went after cycle day 11, now at cd13 and just waiting on my clearblue fertility monitor to give me a peak for ovulation. Practicing bed Olympics anyhow smile

ridgway28 Thu 21-Aug-14 19:57:26

london congrats omg so pleased!! I have blood test tomorrow finally to see hgc levels still getting BFN and still no Af so frustrated! cf like school glue too! apparently a good sign!

LondonSuperTrooper Fri 22-Aug-14 00:02:10

Thank you for the good wishes. Due to my history of miscarriage I'm having an early scan at 6 weeks. It's lucky that we are on holiday otherwise I'll be driving myself crazy with worry.

Stone, have a lovely holiday.

Ridgeway, what's fc and like glue? Sorry you lost me there. How do you know that you are not preg?

kurama Fri 22-Aug-14 22:55:42

I think ridgway is on about cm looking like the pvc glue we used to have in school. Her tests keep coming back negative but all signs say it should be a positive result shock fx ridgway!

photographerlady Sat 23-Aug-14 17:24:02

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend. Starting to get a tiny line appearing on my ovulation sticks but clear blue fertilty monitor still appearing as low. Cd15. Why am I so impatient this cycle almost as bad as the two week wait.

kurama Sat 23-Aug-14 22:51:39

I'm the same! Cd16 and ic ov tests are showing almost identical strength lines but cb digi only arrived 4 days ago so that's showing blank circles........ Stupid body!confused

photographerlady Sun 24-Aug-14 21:12:04

Tracking cm as well it's a lot of stretchy egg white so will see where that gets me. Hoping my clear blue fertilty monitor atleast show high soon. Still "practicing" every other day heehee

photographerlady Tue 26-Aug-14 07:17:16

Morning! Cd18 and a high reading today on the monitor. Finally as last time it was cd14, silly body and clomid. Hoping to get a peak soon. I'm terribly impatient this cycle.

kurama Tue 26-Aug-14 17:30:09

Lol cd19 and 1st high reading on cb but also preceded by sever ovary pain. Feels like another cyst! Was in so much pain this morn it made me I'll and I nearly passed out shockhmmconfused

Hope everyone else is doing better x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now