Jessops Sheffield

(7 Posts)
bessie84 Mon 07-Apr-14 14:45:56

Just wondering if anyone has had treatment at jessops sheffield? (iui / ivf / icsi)

just looking at our options, so looking for opinions and prices.

what are the prices at jessops? (i cant download the price list)

Thank you and good luck x

Fankletastic Mon 14-Apr-14 12:28:31

Hi Bessie
My appointment at Jessops has just come through so I will be having IUI there in the summer...hopefully (my appointment at the ACU isn't until 6 June). I'm not sure about prices because we're NHS funded, but I think it's a bit cheaper than Care (have you looked at Care too)?
Good luck with your decision making

bessie84 Mon 14-Apr-14 12:55:08

thanks Fankletastic i found prices, much cheaper than Care.

Good luck with your IUI there. we're having IUI at Leeds and then Jessops for IVF/ICSI if IUI doesnt work as their success rates are much better and the prices include drugs.

All the best (exciting, just the waiting thats a pain!) x

Flower13 Thu 14-Aug-14 19:58:18

We are due to have iui at jessops shortly, just wondered if anyone else has any experience or advice to share? X

wtffgs Thu 14-Aug-14 20:09:41

Hi, DD is a Jessops baby. The treatment was fine. The prices won't apply as Dd is 9. Walking past the smoking pg women en route to the clinic was hmm and sad.

Good luck! thanks

bessie84 Fri 15-Aug-14 09:14:30

omg, wtffgs yes, i can imagine!!

good luck flower13 with iui.... x

sallievp Wed 20-Aug-14 19:51:23

We were due to start iui at jessop but had to move areas due to work so having to use another hospital...yes the pregnant smokers outside made me want to cry hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now