ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

The clomid crew - part 3

(188 Posts)
Pipdini Sun 09-Jun-13 14:45:16

I've started a new thread as we ran out of space!! Hope everyone find this...

Update from me: I'm on clomid cycle 2, 50ng day 2-6. Currently day 18. Last month my day 21 bloods were 39.1 which was up from 21 without clomid....

Feeling quite positive, but think that is only as I am mid cycle!!

Pipdini Thu 20-Jun-13 17:40:13

Charlie AMAZING!! Opks will also show positive if you are actually pregnant so definitely good news!!! That is fantastic!! Xxx

maybemyrtle Thu 20-Jun-13 18:10:03

Charlie - SO pleased for you!!!! That's the best news all day - fantastic!! Good to know that opks can double as preg tests too, who knew?!

Congratulations xxx

charliedrinks26 Thu 20-Jun-13 18:22:14

Thank you so much , I still can't believe it!!!! I used two different tests and the lines came up straightaway infact the one that required more of the hormone is darker than the early one!

I'm gunner stay here for a while if that's ok as its so early daren't jump ship!
Massive thank you to you all I really appreciate your support over last few months grin , I never thought if get to this point I was convinced we would have to have Ivf! Can't quite take this in!!! Xxxxxx

Charlie! Massive congratulations! Best news I've heard all week! Really happy fr you and so encouraging to know when clomid works! Yay! Xxxx

Tracey18 Thu 20-Jun-13 22:07:31

Hi everyone... Just googled clomid success and found this thread... Very helpful and gret to hear about success stories in the old ones too!!
I've bn trying for 18months and hormone leve,s very low at 1!! :-( consultant has gave me 50mg clomid to take but to go for a SCAN on day 12... Do u all have this too? I have to take on cd 2-6 but partner works away 2wks on and off and period has come and my 14th day will fall when he's away....will my OV day be day 14? I'm totally confused and so frustrated :-( any help or advice greatly appreciated xxxx

Tracey18 Thu 20-Jun-13 22:10:03

Congratulations Charlie!!! It's reassuring knowing a success!! X

mazzie40 Sat 22-Jun-13 16:04:09

Hi ladies. Hope your all well smile. I'm thinking, maybe I'm about cd26, 27, bit still not sure coz of the crazy cycle last month. If I don't get af by next Thursday, I'll test then smile. Have a good weekend and sending lots of baby dust to us allsmile. X

Floweroct Mon 24-Jun-13 17:14:50

Ah Charlie congrats! That's fab news there doesn't seem to have been many bfps on here, hopefully it'll be the start if many smile

maybemyrtle Mon 24-Jun-13 18:05:35

Hi all, hope everyone's doing ok?

Tracey I seem to O 5-6 days after my last Clomid pill. If you know you won't be able to be with your DH CDs9-18, I'd wonder if it's worth taking it this month. Have you asked your consultant for advice? Hopefully someone can give better advice than I can smile

I'm CD18, 6dpo and trying really really hard not to get carried away because I KNOW it's too early but I've had some weird pulling feelings all day, and yesterday felt like I'd pulled a muscle in my lower stomach (I don't think I had!). I really don't think I can be from dates, but...you know...hope springs eternal blush

Good luck to everyone xx

tryingforsolong Tue 25-Jun-13 12:35:08

Congratulations Charlie grin. We need lots of success stories!

First month of 50mg Clomid has increased my cycle by 3 days. I always thought I had short luteal phase anyway, so I'm hoping its sorted that out!

I'm on second month 100mg... serious hot flushes at night this time.

After the disappointment and a few glasses of wine, we are raring to go again, hopefully, this will be the month hmm

charliedrinks26 Tue 25-Jun-13 17:46:34

Thanks so much smile

How's everyone doing? Xxxx

I'm on second day of pills, cycle 4. Feeling perky so far! It's day three of af and after yesterday's deluge, it seems very light today - almost like its going to stop. Has anyone found that their period is much shorter on clomid?

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine. Charlie: have you told any of your friends/family the good news yet or waiting for the 12 week scan?

Xxx

charliedrinks26 Wed 26-Jun-13 10:24:26

Hey feather my period went from being a week long to 3 days very light aswell! So it definately shorted my af!

We've told our parents, my sister, and my 2 best friends ( so enough ppl!!!) I'm dying to tell everyone but so early yet! Got midwife appointment but not til 22nd July!!!

Sammy13x Thu 27-Jun-13 16:08:40

Hi all I'm new to this site. I'm on day 24 on my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg. Had bloods on Monday no result yet. Is it normal to have really sore boobs and cramping at this time? Hope someone can reassure me!!!

charliedrinks26 Fri 28-Jun-13 14:43:32

Hey sammy smile how long are your cycles normally? I got sore boobs right after ovulation for 4-5 days and cramping for about 1 week leading upto af with clomid! Think the site bbs is something to do with progesterone after ov smile do you know when you ov'd? Xxxxx

Sammy13x Sun 30-Jun-13 21:29:33

Hi Charlie I think I ov on day 14. Due on Tuesday then start clomid again on weds if on time. I do feel like I'm coming on tho plus I got me monthly spots lol. Really pleased it work for u. not had my blood results yet cuz the hospital wunt tell me anything over the phone.... Feels like they give u the pills n leave u to it!!! X

Sammy13x Sun 30-Jun-13 21:30:03

Sox cycles r normally 28 days x

mazzie40 Sun 30-Jun-13 22:28:29

Hi ladies smile. She got me!. I'm on cd2, and I will start on 100mg tomorrow. I forgot to ask at the fc, do I take 2 pills at the same time or what?. Can you help me please smile. Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend smile. Baby dust for us all smile. X

Hi Mazzie: yep, take two pills at the same time. Wishing you success this cycle!

I'm on CD9 today and went in for my first scan this morning. I have two 9mm follicles on my right ovary. Have to go back or another scan on Wednesday to see if either have grown. Does anyone know if 9mm on CD9 is any good? Hoping I don't have another bust month.

Howis everyone else doing? Hope all well and baby dust to all, as usual! Xx

charliedrinks26 Mon 01-Jul-13 20:10:14

Sammy I know that feeling!! After nearly 2 months the hospital finally rang today to give my results of day 21 bloods...... Bit late now!!! Got them anyway and may was 58 and June 79 so obviously it worked she said anything over 30 is good indication ov occurred! So I told her I was pregnant! Still might have to see consultant again though she said wait til 1st midwife app and can discuss !

Mazzie I'm sorry she got you but at least you can start the 100mg smile I was on that abd took 2 pills at same time smile fx'd for you Hun smile

Feather I never had follow te

charliedrinks26 Mon 01-Jul-13 20:11:51

Stupid phone!! Follie tracking! But got my fx'd it's good news when you go back smile

Xxxxx

Sammy13x Mon 01-Jul-13 20:46:06

Its that time of the month again... Clomid tomorrow :-( Charlie did u feel any different the month u got bfp? Cuz I always know af coming a week early. Plus they ain't monitoring me or anything. Just a review in another 6month's. Dead pleased for u tho. It's nice to hear success stories. Can't believe how stressful all this is and they tell u not to think about it when everything is timed lol x x

charliedrinks26 Tue 02-Jul-13 11:15:08

Aw sorry she got you sad another month though new start smile

I was really bloated and had pain from the day I think I ov'd and I had some weird pains really low and to the side and I felt quite sicky for a few days I really thought af was coming and the only reason I poas was cos I'm addicted to poas!!! Best laugh aswell we only dtd once around ov !!! Xxxxx

Sammy13x Tue 02-Jul-13 15:32:27

Well it was a false alarm... Just had 2 days where I've had a tiny bit of blood so can't class as af yet. I know she's coming though! Bet ur wel pleased it worked. How many cycles did u have? They given me 6 months on 50mg for unexplained fertility. Hope ur well x x x

charliedrinks26 Tue 02-Jul-13 18:32:49

Ooooo could it be implantation?!! Fx'd!!!! I got 4 months of 100mg then he wanted to see me again if nothing after four months then would maybe up the dose if nothing and would of given me another 2 months but I fell on cycle 3 smile got fingers crossed its not af Hun your not out til she arrives!!! Xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now