clomid success?

(1001 Posts)
rachie12 Thu 05-Apr-12 20:03:46

Hi, im on my second month of 50g clomid hoping it works this time, i have been trying to become pregnant for 2 years now i already have a 3 year old daughter and they are not sure why im struggling to become pregnant again. I would love to hear some good news about clomid i dont think i can take anymore negative tests sad The hospital have only given me 3 months of 50g and said if it does not work they wont give me anymore! so i dont no what they do next. i havent really had many side effects from it just headaches. If anyone can let me know there experience that would be great thanks
Rach xxx

Lottystar Tue 10-Sep-13 21:13:04

Good luck KerryLou, I'm just starting my bleed on Provera (induced) as I didn't ovulate and thus no period again last month. Start my 100mg of clomid tomorrow and so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! My husband is on exercise (military) in November so otherwise next opportunity is December ... Baby dust to all who are trying and hope all you pregnant ladies are glowing and doing well xxx

fIngerscrossed123 Tue 10-Sep-13 21:26:14

Hi everyone,I was wondering what happend or if my phone was playing up,as no one had updated on here for ages ;(
That's great news kw87 and brilliant that you have an early scan booked in,bet u can't wait X
kerrylou,I had lots of cramping very early on it happend about 9 days before I was due,it's really strange feeling, really low down in the centre, iv got my fingers crossed for you x
Lottystar sending you lots of baby dust and hope that it happens for you too this month X
are they scanning you through out your fertile week ,as my doctor told me if It didn't work ,they would get me in on day 12 to scan to see what my eggs looked like, might be worth asking about it x

kerrylou84 Tue 10-Sep-13 21:32:02

Ah good luck luckystar, hopefully this is your month too!
Fingerscrossed, the last time I felt cramps like this was on my first month of chlomid, a couple of days before my period started. They aren't as bad, but quite niggly. Not getting hopes up though xxx

KW87 Tue 10-Sep-13 22:10:42

kerry i cramped as well and have been ever since. sometimes its sharp and sometimes it feels like a stretch.

really hoping to hear good news from u.

KW87 Tue 10-Sep-13 22:12:46

lucky star u never know keep fingers crossed it will happen.

fingerscrossed, i cant stop smiling and so excited but nervous too.

i have been dreaming of twins so really looking forward to the scan since it will be the start of my 7th week.

KW87 Wed 11-Sep-13 17:17:19

fingerscrossed when did the nausea kick in for u? and were getting sick or just queasy?

fIngerscrossed123 Wed 11-Sep-13 18:50:54

Hi kw87 in have only actually been sick once X but even other day I seem to Get the sky feeling, not for long in the evening makes me reach but nothing actually happens it's odd ,in really don't feel pregnant other than sore boons every now and then xx have u got any symptoms hun? Xx

KW87 Thu 12-Sep-13 14:17:16

hi fingerscrossed i get sensitive to smell but no nausea havent been sick at all. just had sore boobs which are now just swollen and sore once in a while. i am really tired in the afternoon though and temp is up buts thats it. i guess we shouldnt be complaining smile

i wait for the scan i need to hear the heartbeat so it feels real.

kerrylou84 Thu 12-Sep-13 19:21:20

Exciting stuff kw! I'm still getting niggly/crampy pains in my stomach. Its not all of the time, just every now and again. Sometimes feels like the pain you get when ovulating. Day 24 today......cycles lasting 27 days on chlomid.......want to take a test in the morning but worried it may be too early. Has anyone ever taken a test before period is due and its been positive? I know It would be best to hang on but I'm dead impatient lol xxx

fIngerscrossed123 Thu 12-Sep-13 23:01:06

Hibbert you kerrylou, I took the test 3 days before my period was due and it was positive X but I have a friend who took on at 6 weeks negative then on the 8th week positive?think it depends on your hormone levels X fingers crossed for you X

fIngerscrossed123 Thu 12-Sep-13 23:25:41

Oh god! Iv just read my post back and the predictive text has put Hibbert??? No idea what that means, sorry guys xxxii think I will have to make sure I read my post before I click the button X lol

kerrylou84 Fri 13-Sep-13 07:11:24

Hibbert lol.......that has made my morning!x

KW87 Fri 13-Sep-13 15:21:35

kerry i took mine 3 days before my period but my period has been anywhere between 30-35 days. i say just wait 2 more days and then do it.

kerrylou84 Fri 13-Sep-13 20:17:19

I'm going to try hang on til Sunday. The pains seem to be getting worse, can feel it when I'm walking, especially when walking up stairs. It's on the left bottom side of my stomach, usually where you feel ovulation pain. I hope I havnt got a cyst or something. Anyone else had this?xx

kerrylou84 Sat 14-Sep-13 05:36:44

I've just taken an ovulation test.....bareing in mind I took 3 over 3days of when I should be ovulating, and only very faint lines came up. This morning, within seconds 2 very clear pink lines came up. This has never happened before. Could it mean I'm pregnant? The pains may be an ectopic, so now I'm starting to worry

fIngerscrossed123 Sat 14-Sep-13 12:25:40

Don't panic kerry lounge ,I have herd of this happening ,when I have Google things X take a test tomorrow and u never know xx good luck X

fIngerscrossed123 Sat 14-Sep-13 12:29:25

Haha kerry lounge ! Think I shouldn't post on here xx lol

kerrylou84 Sat 14-Sep-13 14:07:45

You crack me up fingerscrossed lol. The pains have eased but when I need a wee (too much info) they seem to come back.
My partner nearly died of a heart attack when he saw the ovulation test......he thought it was a pregnancy one lol.xxx

hopeful27 Sat 14-Sep-13 22:55:19

Hi Ladies,
Im so happy to hear so many positive stories. I needed a little break from here to get my head in order as it was all getting a bit too much for me. Progesterone levels were 44.4 on month 4 on clomid so they think I should have ovulated. I usually start spotting and getting moody and sore boobs etc 4-5 days before AF coming on cd 28. However I have had none of these symptoms and it is cd28 and nothing.... I dont want to get my hopes up and be heartbroken again but could this be my month?? I have been a bit of a moody cow today, but I put that down to being tired after 2 weeks back at work!! I felt a little cramping real low down in the night last night but nothing today??
Hope everyone is well and staying positive.
Lots of love x

kerrylou84 Sun 15-Sep-13 07:13:13

Well my test results were 'not pregnant' I should have known, but I really thought maybe this time. My period is due today, but hopefully it won't come and I can test again in a few days. I'm really getting fed up of this now!

kerrylou84 Sun 15-Sep-13 09:21:50

Does anyone think that those pains I was getting could have been me ovulating.........even though it was really late in cycle, day 25? I'm going to go and see my doctor next week, I want a scan to show that my tubes aren't blocked and everything is ok. I'm 29 next month, not getting any younger xxx

fIngerscrossed123 Sun 15-Sep-13 10:02:59

Fingers crossed it won't arrive X apparently you can ovulate late & I know when I ovulated in July it was so painful I had to take cocodamal as I was in tears ,one night it was so painful we couldn't have sex sad we did manage to do 5 days before in a row and 4 days after and that's the month it happen ,we were used to doing every other day ,but I like yourself got so annoyed and though let's see what happens if we do the deed for 9 days in a row ,and it actually worked xxx
I was like yourself worry about age as I was 30 on 2nd sept ,so I was worrying a lot X I think it's best if you do see your doctor, hopefully they can help X are u still having your 21 day blood tests X

kerrylou84 Sun 15-Sep-13 10:13:07

No I didn't have it this month because results have come back really good the last 2months so I just thought to myself 'well its working so I will give it a miss this time.' I am so so frustrated! The only other time I've had pain was the first month of taking chlomid. That's the first time I've ovulated so It was quite painful, and the pain was the same this time, just much later into the cycle x

kerrylou84 Tue 17-Sep-13 07:01:30

Everyone has gone quiet xx

fIngerscrossed123 Tue 17-Sep-13 07:59:45

I know, I thought that too hun ; (
hope your ok X dud af arrive kerrylou? X I still have my fingers crossed for you X

This thread is not accepting new messages.