clomid success?

(1001 Posts)
rachie12 Thu 05-Apr-12 20:03:46

Hi, im on my second month of 50g clomid hoping it works this time, i have been trying to become pregnant for 2 years now i already have a 3 year old daughter and they are not sure why im struggling to become pregnant again. I would love to hear some good news about clomid i dont think i can take anymore negative tests sad The hospital have only given me 3 months of 50g and said if it does not work they wont give me anymore! so i dont no what they do next. i havent really had many side effects from it just headaches. If anyone can let me know there experience that would be great thanks
Rach xxx

KW87 Wed 04-Sep-13 04:00:03

hi ladies, this has been the month from hell with having extreme high fever being hospitalized for 4 days with a blood pressure of 70/50 i decided to stop clomid. then after all the anti viral and anti biotics getting a nasty yeast infection where i had little cuts that stung like paper cuts. this weekend i dreamt of giving birth to a baby boy... weird, i drank alot and even had a puff of weed while camping. today on my 1 year anni i thought id do a preg test and i fucking got a positive!!!!! it was faint but it was positive my husband and i are in complete shock and dont believe it! im going to do another test in 3 days just to make sure. but you cant get a fake positive can u?

dprecious Wed 04-Sep-13 12:36:44

oh my God!!!! I'm so pleased for you kw. Thats fantastic. Congrats. I'm 6wks 3days today. Have been very sick (not that i'm complainin ) wishing you a sticky vibe.

dprecious Wed 04-Sep-13 12:40:16

i've had my 1st scan on monday it showed 6wks 1day and obvious heart beat. How is everyone doing? More bfps pls ladies i hope is your month

kerrylou84 Wed 04-Sep-13 13:44:18

Congratulations kw! I'm on day 16 now, just sick and tired of the waiting.
So pleased for you dprecious! Xxx

fIngerscrossed123 Wed 04-Sep-13 17:17:35

Hi everyone ,I'm back from my holiday X wanted to say congratulations kw that's brilliant I'm currently 6 weeks 5 days 2nd at so we are extremely close smile how exciting X I'm having a scan at 9:00 tomorrow as I has one little bit of bleeding on holiday one morning when I wiped but that was it ,no cramps so fingers crossed everything is okay ,doctor just wants to double check X so bit nervous X missed u guys X

AdelleB1985 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:02:00

Hi guys
Hey kw that's great news I fell on my anniversary too! Gods little way! I dont think you can get a false positive? I'm glad your scan went well deprecious it's lovely to see a heart beat! I have my second scan next Wednesday so fingers crossed everything still ok.
How are you feeling fingers crossed? I'm sure I've read little blood with no cramps is perfectly normally.
Good luck Kerry hopefully this is your month. Everyone keep in contact, lots of luck to everyone! X x x

KW87 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:08:37

thanks everyone. i really dont want to believe it as i only have sore breasts and no symptoms. plus it was faint so untill i dont see it again tomorrow morning i dont want to believe it.

i hope its true though.

fIngerscrossed123 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:09:39

Hi I'm feeling fine ,it's weird cause iv only been sick once and that was yesterday,have sore boons every now and then but that is it xx all though today I am shattered so I think not maybe kicking in xx a guess what our wedding anniversary was 20th August and we found out a few days before! Scary how these things happen xx Take care be beyond and sending lots of baby dust out xxx

fIngerscrossed123 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:11:28

Lol ,I meant boobs! This phone is awful with its predicted txt xx lol

KW87 Wed 04-Sep-13 19:37:41

thx fingerscrossed. i am feeling a bit nauseous not sick though. cant decide on what to eat so just bananas. i dont know if its mental or really happening.

ill test again tomorrow morning and then go to a clinic to confirm.

we all would be so close if its real!

Lottystar Wed 04-Sep-13 21:21:07

Congratulations KW, lovely news! So many ladies getting pregnant, great to hear. What round of Clomid would you have been on? X

KW87 Thu 05-Sep-13 04:15:12

lottystar, i am not 100%sure yet will do another test in the morning. but its my 4th round. i also had adverse reactions to a generic brand of clomid that put me in hospital. so the fact that i ovulated after my body was in so much stress and we had sex one day only and i realized i had a nasty yeast infection. i dont what to think if i am pregnant.

KW87 Thu 05-Sep-13 04:16:14

i mean i dont know what to think or how to feel if i am pregnant.

fIngerscrossed123 Thu 05-Sep-13 14:41:48

Hi everyone,I went for my scan today and was soo happy they could see a heartbeat and said everything looked how it was meant to X they confirmed that I was 6 weeks and 6 days xx feels real now X was worrying that I hadn't had any sickness xx

KW87 Thu 05-Sep-13 16:24:52

wow fingerscrossed so exciting!

so i did another test in the am and bam BFP right away and got two strong lines!!!! im going to the clinic today to confirm but now i dont know what to do next.

how didu get a scan so quick? i am going for a 2 week vacation end of sept and im so worried.

fIngerscrossed123 Thu 05-Sep-13 17:15:25

Hi kw, it was very exciting and now it actually feels very real X while I was on holiday I bled once in the morning and got back and said to my doctor what happened, but said it was a tiny amount, she said to be safe she wanted me to go for a scan today (and I only saw her yesterday )
I wasn't expecting a scan this early X try not to worry about your holiday ,I was worrying about flying and just returned this week ,the doctor told me that it's fine as long as you get up and walk about to keep circulation moving, how long miss your flight?I really would try not to worry and enjoy your lovely break xx (I know it's easier said than done though!) X

KW87 Thu 05-Sep-13 17:53:56

fingerscrossed ya i will see my doc soon and since i was in hospital i will ask for a quock scan.
we are going to dubai from vancouver canada ( thats where we live) so its a 20 hour journey but im going to see my parents. ya ill walk around to make sure circulation is good and take snacks.

we are so excited i cant stop smiling. this is truely a miricle!

kerrylou84 Fri 06-Sep-13 19:06:07

Well I hope u don't have to wait for our anniversary to be pregnant, we met on Feb 29th lol! Not hanging on another 3years lol

schiele05 Fri 06-Sep-13 23:30:02

Hi new here.I have been TTC for 2+ years and am on 2nd cycle of clomid. With my first cycle I had really bad ovulation pains and other symptoms but this cycle only the occasional hit flush. Is this normal. Also wondered my gp has not requested day 21 bloods this month should I say request one? Progesterone level last month was 41.1.

kerrylou84 Sat 07-Sep-13 07:29:35

Hi, welcome schiele. I was the same, first round has really bad ovulation pains and terrible hot flushes, then next 2 rounds just the flushes but really bad mood swings!
I just book in with the nurse for my blood tests, I don't ask my doctor whether I should or not. Just book it then when you go in just tell them its for day 21 progesterone. My progesterone one my first month of chlomid was 133, last month was 113 I think. My levels without chlomid were 2.1. X

kerrylou84 Tue 10-Sep-13 19:33:56

Hi. How is everyone doing, anymore good news?xx

KW87 Tue 10-Sep-13 19:37:06

hey all it all got confirmed by the doc!!! i am about 5 weeks and i have an early scan on sept 23.

i think the only thing that worked was that i was very calm when i conceived.

good luck everyone!

kerrylou84 Tue 10-Sep-13 20:41:02

Ah that's great news kw! So exciting.
I've been pretty calm this month compared to previous months. I'm on day 22 now and been feeling the odd cramping feeling in my stomach. My cycle since being on chlomid has been 27days.......5says til I take a test!xx

KW87 Tue 10-Sep-13 20:44:30

im keeping my fingers crossed for you kerry! i hope it ur month.

kerrylou84 Tue 10-Sep-13 21:04:05

Thankyou hun xx

This thread is not accepting new messages.