Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Make sure your zombie plan is up to date...

(133 Posts)
StayFrostyDMisaVileRag Tue 18-Aug-09 10:56:57

Science ponders zombie attack

"If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively."

No shit Sherlock.

branhasnocommentfortheDM Sat 22-Aug-09 22:32:35

I'm afraid so Kk.

Mumcentreplus Sat 22-Aug-09 23:42:11

LOL..veggies are still very meaty,chewy,boney, delish to a zombie grin

TheDailyMailHatesWomenAndLemon Sun 23-Aug-09 13:24:06

muggglewump, the original zombie plan thread established through an inexhaustive survey of DPs and DHs that the majority of men have a zombie plan but, at least until MN set about remedying this shocking deficiency, very few women do.

PuzzleRocks Sun 23-Aug-09 13:49:28

By Ozziegirly Wed 19-Aug-09 03:21:37
"Why are zombies intrinsically evil though? I mean, I know we assume that they will be on the rampage for brains and general violence, but why? I don't see that it follows that dead = evil."

I couldn't let this go unanswered. People, people, your lack of knowledge deeply disturbs me. Tis serious shit you know. You can't join my band of resistance fighters without a sound understanding of the enemy.

In Day of the Dead, the mad scientist explains that the last part of the brain to rot is the r complex in the core "that prehistoric bit of jelly inherited from the dinosaurs" It is what drives us at the most primitive level thus they act on a "deep, dark, primordial instinct", being the need to feed.

PuzzleRocks Sun 23-Aug-09 14:01:15

aplogies if anyone has already linked

They should put this on the national curriculum.

PuzzleRocks Sun 23-Aug-09 14:01:33

blush apologies

Goodness me I don't even have a plan for a powercut let alone a zombie attack! <<wanders off mumbling to self about needing to be more organised>>

BakuMum Sun 04-Oct-09 10:54:05

Stolen joke: do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? No, of course not, they eat the popcorn after the fingers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now