I am disgusted at the Madeleine McCann/Shrek debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

(1014 Posts)
meandmyflyingmachine Tue 03-Jul-07 16:04:18

Eh?

(And lol at second post )

PestoMonster Tue 03-Jul-07 16:03:42

Don't go to the Odeon then....

MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 16:03:31

expat Did you have a Good Break?

expatinscotland Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:56

How much is it to take 6 children to cinema these days?

TroyMcClure Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:47

ROFL at this htread

MaccaMacca Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:44

another one........................

harpsichordcuddler Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:34

I think the op makes no sense whatsoever

LennyLapin Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:23

Is this for real?!

expatinscotland Tue 03-Jul-07 16:02:15

Hun

WaynettaWiggumSpice Tue 03-Jul-07 16:00:56

Please, before you start mouthing off, have the decency to read the thread in its entirety, and not just the very limited reflection in the press.

And then grow up.

FlamingTomatoes Tue 03-Jul-07 16:00:51

It's not about bothering, and when you climb down from the high horse you currently ride, you will see that.

TaylorsMummy Tue 03-Jul-07 16:00:46

actually, i know i will get flamed for this but i agree with the op

ComicbookGuy Tue 03-Jul-07 16:00:02

This is mumsnet you know. I don't think coke would be being served.

Bigmamie Tue 03-Jul-07 15:57:54

I have joined this site solely to remind all you thoughtless, forgetful, selfish ba#@ards that Madeleine McCann is missing!!!!!!!! I cannot understand how anyone can sit with their arms around their own children, in the comfort of a cinema whilst feeding their children popcorn and Coke that there are lots of mothers in this world who cannot do this. Their children have been taken from them and I wonder if any of you had the money or the resources available to them, I wonder if you would have campaigned this long or this hard for their daughters return. I wish the McCanns every success and only wish I could physically find their daughter for them. I am taking my 6 kids to see Shrek tomorrow and I hope my cinema is still showing the Madeleine film. I hope the publicity generated stays in your faces for a long time to come. Tell me, if she passed in front of you down at the shops or at the park could any of you be bothered to actually tell someone. Or are you all just to happy in the knowledge that its not one of your children. There but for the grace of God............

This thread is not accepting new messages.