The DM is asking if anyone knows who the mystery homeless girl in Italy is to call them. Hmm, maybe the police would be better.

(9 Posts)
Goingtobeawesome Tue 22-Nov-16 12:07:52

here

MorrisZapp Tue 22-Nov-16 12:11:19

Saw it on Facebook. The article is a symphony of misleading bamboozlement. I think it says 'the police refuse to say who she is'?

It seems the police are not seeking help in the matter but the DM are trying to whip up some Madeleine McCann revival stuff.

Presumably the girl herself can say' yes my name is Maria' or whatever. It's an extremely odd article.

Goingtobeawesome Tue 22-Nov-16 12:13:44

Indeed. MM had an unusual eye marker too and this girl doesn't appear too.

OzzieFem Tue 22-Nov-16 14:57:39

There is also speculation over here that she could be missingWA girl Leela McDougall who disappeared in 2007 with her mother, her partner and a friend. Presumably she does know her own name though surely?

MorrisZapp Tue 22-Nov-16 16:12:17

It makes no sense to ask the public if she's x well known missing girl. If they thought there was a genuine chance that she was, they'd a) ask her and b) contact the family.

LurkingHusband Tue 22-Nov-16 17:13:45

duff link sad

Palomb Tue 22-Nov-16 17:24:50

She's obviously an adult so I would imagine the Italian police have had a chat with her and decided she can life her life however she chooses to!

Shit of the DM to be hounding her really.

Garthmarenghi Tue 22-Nov-16 17:25:55

21 year old Swedish woman according to the DM update.

Vixxfacee Tue 22-Nov-16 17:28:19

Strange that's the second story ive read today linking to MM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now