Naked Donald Trump statue

(4 Posts)
Giratina Fri 19-Aug-16 16:38:08

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/18/naked-donald-trump-statue-leaves-new-york-in-giggles/

I'm not sure what to think about this. On the one hand I think Trump is a complete cockwomble and pray he doesn't actually get elected and if making him a figure of fun harms his campaign then good. But a part of me also feels uncomfortable with publicly humiliating someone by claiming they have "no balls" and body shaming them with the idea that they have a micropenis which is a real, harmful issue for some men.

Giratina Fri 19-Aug-16 16:39:13

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/18/naked-donald-trump-statue-leaves-new-york-in-giggles/

Sorry, clicky link

user1471504509 Sun 21-Aug-16 08:52:26

I think its disgusting. If it was a woman everyone would be outraged. Although I personally dislike Donald Trump I think this is all in bad taste. If it was Hillary Clinton people would say it's wrong but pick on a male presidential candidate and no one seems that bothered.

Inkanta Sun 21-Aug-16 09:02:51

Yeah - I'm not comfortable with that kind of ridicule. If it was a woman - yes I can you imagine the outrage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now