BBC six o'clock news-did you see?

(11 Posts)
QueenofLouisiana Thu 23-Jun-16 18:17:22

Just watched the (horrible) footage about the fox hunting and the Cubs. I thought they then interviewed a lady who had sent footage to the police- stating they wouldn't identify her for her own safety. Then they showed her face?? Is that what happened or did I misunderstand it?

I must have got it wrong- haven't I?

Letmehaveausername Thu 23-Jun-16 18:20:16

I'm not so sure on what you're talking about (the news story) but if they've said they can't identify someone for their own safety then proceed to show the world a picture either someone's made an absolutely massive cock up or they've gone and done it anyway despite that which surely must be illegal somehow?

Buttonmoonb4tea Thu 23-Jun-16 18:22:22

Yep i heard them say it and then showed her talking, face showing, thought someone's fucked up in the editors room 😱

Cerealchanger Thu 23-Jun-16 18:22:22

I think they said they wouldn't show her name

QueenofLouisiana Thu 23-Jun-16 18:22:37

I can't see the clip again as it isn't on iplayer yet. I'm really hope I just stopped focussing for a minute and I've got it wrong. I'm looking for reassurance really.

If they screwed up I want to let them know so they don't do it again at 10.

Patterkiller Thu 23-Jun-16 18:23:38

Yep saw it too. Massive balls up there.

Cunties Thu 23-Jun-16 18:23:49

It was the same one from this morning and I thought exactly the same. Well that's her fucked then!

Sabistick Thu 23-Jun-16 18:24:30

Yes I saw that, and it did seem weird . I assumed she was trying to avoid internet abuse.

QueenofLouisiana Thu 23-Jun-16 18:27:45

I found the report on the 1o'clock news. Apparently she asked not to be named.

Slightly less panicked for her now. Thanks all.

I've never strayed on to this board before- thank you for your hospitality!

Buttonmoonb4tea Thu 23-Jun-16 19:43:28

Just watched it again and they didn't show her face this time

Buttonmoonb4tea Thu 23-Jun-16 19:44:31

And it said for her face not to be shown, someone's fucked up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now