Let the Thai parents have justice

Paedophile's Parents Begged Police To Take Him
http://news.sky.com/story/1705800/paedophiles-parents-begged-police-to-take-him

0phelia Thu 02-Jun-16 15:54:55

Malaysia, not Thailand.
They are considering a life sentence, quite right too. But he is British

MrsSpecter Thu 02-Jun-16 15:57:07

shock

What a fucked up piece of pond scum. he gave himself points for the different assaults he committed!! angry

Jelliedeels Thu 02-Jun-16 16:03:07

I know but I just think he should be sent back to be sentenced and punished there.

He was there for such a long time

WickedLazy Thu 02-Jun-16 16:05:00

I think the Thai parents should have justice and he should be sent back. But maybe many people there are glad to see the back of him. When the other inmates get a hold of him here, he'll be a very sorry man. Well done to his mum and dad for going to the police when he confessed. Can't believe how many children were on his "scorecard" angry

KurtseyAllslop Thu 02-Jun-16 16:07:36

He should be executed

lateforeverything Thu 02-Jun-16 16:08:58

Some people are beyond rehabilitation and it's frankly a waste of oxygen keeping them alive on lengthy prison sentences.

seoulsurvivor Thu 02-Jun-16 16:09:52

I'm basically as liberal as they come, but this guy should be strung up. So disgusting.

Jelliedeels Thu 02-Jun-16 16:11:05

I agree personally he is a waste of oxygen, but I really think he should be sent back.

MrsSpecter Thu 02-Jun-16 16:26:02

Why isnt he? Does the UK not have an extradition deal with malaysia? Is he being convicted in the UK because his photos have been distributed here?

P1nkP0ppy Thu 02-Jun-16 16:29:40

Castration then send him back hopefully someone will finish him off or lock him up and throw away the key

I cannot find the words to describe this total bastard. Those poor, poor children.....

Asprilla11 Thu 02-Jun-16 16:35:10

Stick him plus Nyomi and Rachel Fee on a tiny island and make it a fight to the death.

The winner then gets executed.

angry

Jelliedeels Thu 02-Jun-16 16:40:53

Personally I'd stick him a room with the parents.

gingerboy1912 Thu 02-Jun-16 16:48:13

He is beyond vile. Those poor children and parents. Fucking hiding behind religion and being a do gooder, lulling vulnerable people into a false sense of safety and trust.

bakeoffcake Thu 02-Jun-16 23:30:33

I have no words!

On a practical level I do think he should be sent back to where he committed the crimes. I just saw on the news that a Malaysian representative wasn't even allowed in the court room. It's very odd. Do they have the death penalty? Unfortunatly if so that may be why he wasn't sent back.angry

ProfessorPreciseaBug Fri 03-Jun-16 05:42:28

So we have to pay to keep him alive...
What a waste of money... Money that can be spent on someone who deserves help... Like the next battered wife seeking somewhere safe...

You can't send him back to Thailand because the Thai legal system might just abuse his... his ..... human rights! ..What about the rights of the people he abused?

scarlets Fri 03-Jun-16 08:25:41

He should be extradited to where the crimes occurred IMO. Let the justice system in Malaysia, however it may be set up, handle him. That country's victims deserve to see it happen. If the penalty for child rape happens to be harsher than that of the UK, so be it.

His parents should be commended. What a terrible time they must be having, I hope they have good friends around them.

HoldtheDoor Fri 03-Jun-16 08:29:59

That's made me feel physically sick. He should be sent back. Why should our taxes pay for that scumbag. At least if he went to a Malaysian prison he probably wouldn't last very long. In this country he'll have access to play stations and Xboxes. angry

prh47bridge Fri 03-Jun-16 08:35:35

His offences took place in Malaysia, not Thailand.

I'm not sure why imprisoning him in this country means the parents in Malaysia haven't got justice.

The information available suggests that the parents have not complained to the authorities in Malaysia. The Malaysian police say they don't know who the victims are and they only found out about the case when informed by the UK authorities a month ago. They have set up a hotline for victims and are urging people to contact them. I imagine this may lead to an extradition request.

A quick look suggests that the penalties under Malaysian law are similar to those under UK law.

duckyneedsaclean Fri 03-Jun-16 08:40:04

From the disturbing article I read, the parents of his victims were complicit in it.

Or at least, knew what was happening, but 'thought he would be useful to them in the future', so didn't kick up a fuss.

amarmai Tue 07-Jun-16 18:36:39

How does a 6 month baby survive a sexual assault by a grown man? He shd be tried for murder also.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now