NHS Research by Mr Cameron. Are the Tories doing the whole country?

(5 Posts)
frumpity33higswash Fri 28-Mar-14 11:35:02

There information is clearly taken from the electoral register.

We put a cross for no publicity when we filled in electoral register form

I would like to know if the Conservative are doing this research through the post across the whole country?

Davie Cs face is all over the literature

meditrina Sat 29-Mar-14 08:18:09

What NHS initiative are you referring to?

Or do you mean a Party matter?

frumpity33higswash Tue 08-Apr-14 11:43:55

meditrina

itI comes through the post, with quiz form.about NHS. I just wondered if Tories were researching wholde country on NHS I assume they are paying. We ignored the form.

CogitoErgoSometimes Tue 08-Apr-14 17:02:59

If they're canvassing opinion on the quality of the NHS experience in your area, don't you want yours to be taken into account?

ttosca Tue 08-Apr-14 18:28:46

Mapping NHS Privatisation

We've been compiling a series of maps to illustrate the extent of NHS privatisation across the country. They show how the government's changes are taking effect and what's happening right now across England. We hope this helps people to see which services in their area are under threat, or have been taken over by private providers. We'll update them regularly. You can help by sending us information about privatisation in your area. With your support we'll go on collecting and publicising evidence about what’s happening to our NHS. We will also keep you in touch with the campaign as it builds at this crucial time for the NHS. Look here to see some of the services that have been affected in your area.

us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5f72f778439e38b1d18a28495&id=092e9d6b0b&e=9758740810

www.nhsforsale.info/mapping-privatisation.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now