It's out. Brooks and Coulson had a six-year affair

(80 Posts)
PiratePanda Thu 31-Oct-13 15:11:33

While the phone-hacking was going on. I know there were rumours before, but it was entered into evidence in the trial today.

Hubris.....nemesis.

MrsOsbourne Thu 31-Oct-13 19:32:39

I remember the thread where it was hinted at and told DH at the time-he is shock and a bit scared of Mumsnetters nowgrin
I think there is an even bigger one about to land anytime soon and will be a huge shock wink taps nose

CityGal29 Thu 31-Oct-13 19:37:35

Ooh give us some hints mrs Osborne!!

ExcuseTypos Thu 31-Oct-13 19:41:38

Yes go on Mrs Osborne. You can't leave us dangling.

A huge shock to who? Because tbh unless it's the news that the former and current Archbishops of Canterbury have been shacked up for the last decade with Will Young and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall in a twisted foursome that will shake Ambridge to it's core....I wouldn't turn a hair now. Journalist shags journalist is hardly an epic world beating surprise.

MrsScaryMontalbano Thu 31-Oct-13 19:53:18

She caught Ross Kemp in bed with another bloke that's why she whacked him one. thlshock really??
Have to agree that when it came out last year that it was RB & AC, it was all a bit 'meh', can't see why anyone other than their respective partners would have the slightest interest.

MrsOsbourne Thu 31-Oct-13 20:04:00

Cant say too much but its the Journalists who are in for a surprise !

TheGhostOfMargaretPast Thu 31-Oct-13 20:05:00

What is the new bit of info? If she was shacked up with AC why be so annoyed with RK, unless...?

TheGhostOfMargaretPast Thu 31-Oct-13 20:05:59

That is not helping much, we need more hints grin

MrsScaryMontalbano Thu 31-Oct-13 20:16:29

Just come straight out and tell us, we won't tell anyone thlgrin

MrsOsbourne Thu 31-Oct-13 20:17:42

Nothing to do with this case at all !
Not posting hints - am scared of who might be watching !

Daddyofone Thu 31-Oct-13 20:17:43

Is it about who someones father might be.......? I've heard some completely unfounded rumours about that one.

TheGhostOfMargaretPast Thu 31-Oct-13 20:19:29

I am most intrigued now.

GideonKipper Thu 31-Oct-13 20:24:30

NorthernLurker I'd definitely pay to read about that grin

The rumours about RB duffing up RK because she found him in the sack with another man were further embellished by alluding that the other man was in fact his on-screen brother. Now that's an image which calls for lashings of brain bleach.

ExcuseTypos Thu 31-Oct-13 20:28:19

I think MrsOsbourne is talking about Lord Lucan and Twiggy.

Although going by your user name, do you have insider info on a certain Mr C?

ExcuseTypos Thu 31-Oct-13 20:29:30

That's a joke by the way.--unless you do of course--

TheGhostOfMargaretPast Thu 31-Oct-13 20:30:05

Ewwww, I need brain bleach now!

ohmymimi Thu 31-Oct-13 20:32:13

Redtop screwed Knobhead, eh. Looks like they've both shafted Dave - he can certainly pick 'em.

I thought I read that she was Ross Kemp's beard? Lots of gay rumours surrounding him.

Yeah I thought that too

nonmifairidere Thu 31-Oct-13 21:02:16

This is so tragic. Having their personal lives exposed for the tabloids to rake over must be devastating for them. No doubt it will be front page news in 'The Sun' tomorrow. I wonder why it wasn't picked up as one of the NotW's famous revelations? That type of thing was meat and drink to it. Bit of a mystery, that.

Schadenfreude. I gots it.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 01-Nov-13 08:09:01

His wife is much bettter looking than RB.

MortifiedAnyFuckerAdams Fri 01-Nov-13 08:30:06

Eye opening thread!

hackmum Fri 01-Nov-13 08:35:17

nonmifairidere: "Having their personal lives exposed for the tabloids to rake over must be devastating for them."

The poor souls, it's heartbreaking. I am literally weeping buckets of tears as I write.

ixqic Fri 01-Nov-13 09:17:21

bibagorkey Fri 01-Nov-13 10:59:22

Am I being simplistic here? If they were carrying on in 1998, before he married Eloise in 2000 and she married Kemp in 2002, then why didn't they marry each other? Did he have babies with Eloise pre-1998? Or maybe he couldn't decide between the two of them,fibbed about it, married Eloise which would precipitate a temporary angry split between the lovers, RB then forgave him, and they re-kindled the affair. I've know a friend to be a doormat like that. Wow. The mind really does boggle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now