Rolf Harris has been charged

(183 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Thu 29-Aug-13 11:55:40

Can't link as on phone but just got a news flash saying he's been charged with 9 counts of indecent assault, and 4 to do with indecent images.

Pan Sat 31-Aug-13 00:51:51

and to you.smile

DebbieM1 Tue 03-Sep-13 16:31:24

Yep, bit gutted about this. A bit of a legend to so many of us. Trying to stay hopeful, he's been charged so far - not found guilty. At the mo he's still vehemently denying it. Not holding my breath though, they must have good evidence.

josywells Mon 23-Dec-13 08:09:42

I have been watching Rolf Harris for 35 years have admired him for all he has achieved. I feel violated and cheated that all this time I have been admiring such a person. This has affected me quite badly, I worry that I don't have a good judge of a persons character. In fact if he is found guilty....... it is going to take me a very long time to get over this.

deanrose1973 Mon 23-Dec-13 16:13:11

You people are sick in the head.

There have been thousands of INNOCENT people charged with all sorts of crimes from STEALING to MURDER do you think the prosecution had good reason to bring charges? YES

The trial will prove whether Mr Harris is INNOCENT or GUILTY just because there is a case to answer doesn't mean Harris has committed the crimes he has been accused of.

People like the ones above who point fingers should be put on trial you are NASTY pieces of work and don't deserve the freedoms you seem to flaunt and dismiss on daily basis.

I hope Mr Harris is innocent but the jury and judge will tell us the TRUTH

biryani Mon 23-Dec-13 20:57:08

deanrose steady on!

You're right, though. Innocent till proven guilty.

SoleSource Wed 15-Jan-14 19:54:03

I just want the truth.

normalishdude Mon 30-Jun-14 15:51:45

Guilty!

Animation Mon 30-Jun-14 16:13:05

Yes Deanrose - what was all that about. Me think you protest too much hmm

Anyway - he's guilty ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now