George Osborne ate some food

(20 Posts)

He's such a twat.

It's a not obviously branded, 'cool' gourmet burger so he posed for the picture thinking it would make him look normal and down with the kids, completely failing to recognise that a tenner on a snack at the desk is completely bloody extravagant for 90% of the population. Confirming that, despite the fact that some goon appointed him chancellor, he has absolutely no bloody clue how much anything costs

More importantly, why is there not pages of rage at the mp pay rise story?!.

cornyblend37 Mon 01-Jul-13 17:53:23

He probably has a servant to eat burgers for him.

Wiifitmama Mon 01-Jul-13 17:52:07

Byron burgers are the best burgers on the planet. If I could afford them, I'd eat them daily!

YoungBritishPissArtist Mon 01-Jul-13 17:48:52

Tbf, Byron burgers are delish! grin

SaskiaRembrandtVampireHunter Thu 27-Jun-13 16:05:34

TheOriginalSteamingNit Yes, I find that far more likely - I bet he never sleeps either.

TheOriginalSteamingNit Thu 27-Jun-13 15:25:59

It's an elaborate front. There's half a dead cat crawling with maggots in the pedal bin below his kitchen sink.

SaskiaRembrandtVampireHunter Thu 27-Jun-13 15:14:44

I'm another who's astonished that he eats the same food as humans - although, thinking about it, did anyone actually see him eat it? I mean, we can see someone has taken a bite out of the burger, but how do we know it was GO?

nilbyname Thu 27-Jun-13 14:49:42

A brilliant metaphor of his politics.

Let them eat gourmet "cake"

Pancakeflipper Thu 27-Jun-13 14:48:51

TheOriginalNit - MccyDs don't deliver. He might eat burgers but he don't walk and queue for one. He's a very busy man.

TheOriginalSteamingNit Thu 27-Jun-13 14:47:03

I'm surprised he didn't pay for a McDonald's burger and then steal the expensive one and claim that his need of it was greater than anyone else's.

HouseAtreides Thu 27-Jun-13 14:44:59

It's all over the red tops that said 'burger and chips' was actually from a knobby upmarket gourmet place. I'm surprised he eats normal food and not harvested souls tbh.

ShatnersBassoon Thu 27-Jun-13 14:42:21

I really dislike the bloke, but I don't begrudge him sustenance.

I don't know why he tweeted a picture of himself having a burger though. Probably trying to appear normal to the hoi polloi. Good luck with that hmm

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OddSockMonster Thu 27-Jun-13 14:39:15

Shit, so he's not undead?

<sticks anti-zombie plans back in the cupboard>

HeadFairy Thu 27-Jun-13 14:36:43

Bastard! Did he steal it from the hands of a starving child?

JakeBullet Thu 27-Jun-13 14:35:54

Blimet, there's a thing,....he eats!

Pancakeflipper Thu 27-Jun-13 14:34:38

Cor. So he eats ?

Is this the burger malarkey?

I would raise an eyebrow if it was caviar and he claimed it on expenses.

Sparklingbrook Thu 27-Jun-13 14:34:17

Gosh. That is one expensive Burger.

fuzzywuzzy Thu 27-Jun-13 14:33:59

Did he pay for it himself?

longfingernails Thu 27-Jun-13 14:33:14

It cost £9.70.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now