Jeremy Forrest on trial

(160 Posts)
PatPig Tue 11-Jun-13 22:12:58

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339495/Jeremy-Forrest-ran-away-France-schoolgirl-secret-relationship-exposed.html

Slightly absurdly, his 15-year-old girlfriend, all over the newspapers at the time, is no longer allowed to be named.

flippinada Fri 21-Jun-13 22:40:31

I think there are definitely questions to be asked about Bishop Bell. Two serious offences by teachers in 3 years...?

KRITIQ Fri 21-Jun-13 22:59:25

Appears this may not be the only time he has groomed a child for sex.

KRITIQ Fri 21-Jun-13 23:03:43
EvenEducatedFleasDoIt Fri 21-Jun-13 23:16:41

Yes, he tried to groom me as well.not really. It was awful. The pain has only been lightened by the large cheque a DM reporter just handed me.

DuelingFanjo Fri 21-Jun-13 23:27:41

If he or his family/friends did put pressure on the girl to present her story a certain way then that just adds to the catAlogue of attempts to conceal/groom/manipulate and lie. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.

EvenEducatedFleasDoIt Fri 21-Jun-13 23:32:28

I'd also like to express shock at thinking the DM would publish a photograph of me wearing a figure-hugging black and red outfit they paid for on the front page, the very day after Jez was convicted. I need to consult my agent.

PatPig Sat 22-Jun-13 02:10:56

Tomorrow's Daily Mail in full:

Page 1- 'Paedo filth groomed young girl'
complete with foot-high picture of said girl in tight dress, just in case anyone was confused what a girl looks like.
Page 6 - 'My hasn't she grown - star's 15 year old sister is busting out all over' - exclusive photo
Page 11 - Editorial - 'It is absolutely disgusting and wrong that grown men are sexually attracted to schoolgirls, and it is right that a strong message is sent out to those who have lustful thoughts about young girls, by locking them up for 5 1/2 years'
Page 13 - Sun shines in UK for first time in a week - here are some photos we caught of schoolgirls on the beach in bikinis, just in case you don't believe us

SusieSusieSheep Sat 22-Jun-13 11:22:43

I thought his sentence seemed a bit harsh but when I read the judge's statement it kind of made sense. Some judges do seem to go quite light on things like murder, in comparison, though.

Thuka trendy You can buy a single bed and then another one later with the bunking kit.

Gah! Sorry wrong thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now