Mother with 2 sons in prison for two separate murders

(31 Posts)
Lurksome Mon 15-Apr-13 14:16:16

She also provided a false alibi for one of them and is now is jail What must she be thinking?

Murders were completely unprovoked.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22155807

morethanpotatoprints Tue 16-Apr-13 13:58:36

welcome.

I totally agree. My upbringing couldn't have been any further away from my birth family, total opposite. There were no murders or criminals but some of the similarities in temperament, preferences, some mannerisms even, was uncanny.
My adoption was from birth.

girliefriend Tue 16-Apr-13 21:38:26

I wondered where social services was in all of this, would be very surprised if these boys hadn't been abused themselves in one form or another.

handcream Wed 17-Apr-13 11:35:33

Can we just say that this was a totally disfunctional family who lived on benefits (another family like the Philpotts!) who couldnt see right from wrong? They had the offer of an education and didnt take it up. She was taken time and time again to court for non attendance.

The whole family seem to have NO morals, no sense of right or wrong.

Is it society that allows people to behave like this?

I am getting sick of reading case after case of people like this, the Philipotts, that woman who had 11 children who was having a house built for her, this women with her murderous sons, it seems too easy to behave like this and all were doing whatever they want with benefits to support their lifestyle choices.

LadyBeagleEyes Wed 17-Apr-13 12:25:37

ODFO Handcream.

Wannabestepfordwife Wed 17-Apr-13 13:03:47

What a disgusting thing to say handcream

Philpot was ruthless and driven by money if the welfare system didn't exsist then he would have probably pimped his wife and girlfriend out.

Benefits do not make monsters and it's incredibly disrespectful to the many decent people who have fallen in hard times.

It's also an insult to the deceased man by trying to make his death on politics.

( I'm not on benefits or left wing)

Wannabestepfordwife Wed 17-Apr-13 13:04:27

About politics even

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now