Cheryl Cole's Rose tattoo

(40 Posts)
bibagorkey Fri 22-Feb-13 13:49:01

Is this real? If so , is she completely mad?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2282689/Cheryl-Cole-New-tattoo-debuted-night-Girls-Aloud-tour.html

scottishmummy Fri 08-Mar-13 19:36:24

Lol,get all repetitive as you wish,she's a convicted criminal.big haired batterer.fact
Brand?well she does good line in dating geezer boys,and trying to launch self as edgy
I suggest waterproof mascara contract for all dem tears shes cried.poor Cheryl

lrichmondgabber Fri 08-Mar-13 12:18:29

I repeat Cheryl Cole is much brighter than the IMAGE she creates. She needs nw advisers

scottishmummy Thu 07-Mar-13 19:52:17

Really so being a convicted criminal is all a clever ploy to distract and fool public?

lrichmondgabber Thu 07-Mar-13 12:08:43

Cheryl Cole is far brainier than the image she portrays

BambinoBoo Sun 24-Feb-13 08:13:32

Ahhh. Cheryl Cole. Proof that you can indeed polish a turd.

Hideous tat though.

donnie Sat 23-Feb-13 19:03:22

yeuch. Uber chavsville.
Why exactly is she a 'national treasure'? all she does is cry on tv and mime to songs she didn't write.

its her body and her choice

Absolutely. But I still think it looks vile.

tiggytape Sat 23-Feb-13 13:03:44

One thing that struck me was it was daft place to have a tattoo - whilst she is young and slim now, if she gets any bigger as she gets older, they'll end up looking more like triffids than roses!

Maryz Sat 23-Feb-13 12:38:05

x-posted with vicar.

And I posted on a dead thread by mistake.

I'm not really awake today blush

Maryz Sat 23-Feb-13 12:37:08

I presume it had to be dark to cover up the I presume it had to be dark to cover up the earlier one

I hope she doesn't ever want to cover up the rose.

VicarInaTutu Sat 23-Feb-13 12:33:18

i dont get why people have to be so personal - its her body and her choice. i dont like her at all - but all the frothing about tattoos on women does make me smile - tramp stamp? common? really??!? i have one on my foot and i love it - looks fabulous in high heels.

and im one classy bird, me. smile

she has had a cover up so i guess the size of the new one was dictated by what she had covered. I agree on her tiny frame it looks big but its been well done and if she likes it thats all that matters really isnt it.

LynetteScavo Sat 23-Feb-13 12:26:12

Ewww...Cheryl is really petite, but those coustumes are not at all flattering! At least she can take them off.

No idea what what she was thinking with the tattoo.

LynetteScavo Sat 23-Feb-13 12:23:49
LynetteScavo Sat 23-Feb-13 12:22:50
Fairylea Sat 23-Feb-13 12:22:00

I love tattoos and dh is absolutely covered in them (from the neck down there is no free skin!) But I hate Cheryls new one. It's awful sad

ODearMe Sat 23-Feb-13 12:19:50

She has ruined herself

specialsubject Sat 23-Feb-13 12:15:29

who describes this violent and talentless woman as a 'national treasure?'

tigerdriverII Fri 22-Feb-13 23:10:17

I loathe tattooes on anyone. But if the Mirror link I've looked at (no I don't read the mirror, this is what google gave me) is right, the rose thing is better than the bum antlers.

CooEeeEldridge Fri 22-Feb-13 23:01:04

dsm just my opinion, but I think generally women are seen as more sensible and intelligent than Men, so when they get a humdinger of an awful tattoo like chezza's it offends more? I have 4 (Like to think 'ok') ones if that has any bearing..

WinkyWinkola Fri 22-Feb-13 22:59:00

She's a successful woman, lovely looking and has lots going for her.

Imo, these tats just detract from all that. They are ugly.

Is this definitely a real tattoo? It's very dense and looks like it was very painful.

To me, it's unattractive but of course there'll be thousands who disagree.

BamBamAndPebbles Fri 22-Feb-13 22:57:07

Awful

DSM Fri 22-Feb-13 22:52:50

Navada - why? Why do you to like them?

I actually think referring to a woman's chosen body art as a 'tramp stamp' is vile misogyny. It disgusts me. (And no, I don't have one).

Why do women suffer more negatively than men? Is it because society expects women to be pretty and dainty and tattoos go against this? Is it something else?

scottishmummy Fri 22-Feb-13 18:29:55

Ghastly but She's got ned chic

I think it is horrendously ugly. I really don't like tattoos like that on anyone, man or woman.

AmberSocks Fri 22-Feb-13 18:08:40

i like tattoos but only when done well.not keen on any of hers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now