Rachel Waddilove

(10 Posts)
Piemother Tue 29-Jan-13 13:04:27

She sounds utterly horrendous and is about to be on Steve Wright which unfortunately is not a discussion programme so no right to reply.

sailorsgal Sat 02-Feb-13 20:26:05

She was in The Telegraph today aswell. I had to stop reading the article. Newborns don't need to be demand fed, put them in their own room and its alright for them to have a good shout. hmm I heared her on Steve Wright too and switched off. She's promoting a book.

I have worked as a maternity nurse too. And I hate it when they have to list all the celebs they have worked for.

sailorsgal Sun 03-Feb-13 17:04:19

She was in the mail today aswell, (mil bought it). Pictures of the celebs too.

I heard her on Steve Wright's show the other day and had to switch off because I was getting so wound up I was shouting at the radio and the kids were looking at me like this hmm confused

OneSliceOfSwissCheese Sun 03-Feb-13 17:08:05

Someone gave me her book when I was pregnant and it almost sent me over the edge when DD was about 8 weeks old. Horrible sad. Thankfully my family told me to chuck it away and I was much happier for it!

AlanMoore Sun 03-Feb-13 17:16:46

Just read piece in the Mail. I am disgusted that they've printed her ridiculous remarks about SIDS.

AlanMoore Sun 03-Feb-13 17:21:25

Oh and she sounds like a nob & her feeding "advice" is pathetic.

Piemother Sun 03-Feb-13 20:17:40

I thought she sounded like a fool. Glad I'm not the only one. Dm sent me the I article with the comment 'this will make your blood boil' she was somewhat right wink

PeggyCarter Sun 03-Feb-13 20:21:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now