Tattooing a child

(12 Posts)
SilverOldie Mon 28-Jan-13 20:12:33
MrsWolowitzerables Mon 28-Jan-13 20:15:55

Terrible and heartbreaking to see a child in such fear and pain. All at the hands of the person who is supposed to protect him sad

I don't think AIBU is the right place for this thread though.

BigGiantCowWithAKnockKnockTail Mon 28-Jan-13 20:16:38

sad I feel sick sad

gordyslovesheep Mon 28-Jan-13 20:17:12

so yabu...yanbu...?????

I don't think anyone would disagree with you OP but I am not sure why you posted

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 28-Jan-13 20:20:32

Hi there
We have moved this to our news topic
thanks
MNHQ

i have never been so glad that my pc lacks sound in all my life.

that is fucking horrific.

poor wee boy sad .

SilverOldie Mon 28-Jan-13 20:29:56

Thanks Olivia, sorry I posted in the wrong forum.

I posted because I was disgusted and saddened

xxDebstarxx Tue 29-Jan-13 10:49:12

I can't bring myself to watch the video because the distress on the child's face in the pictures is more than enough to witness.

Is this a sign of the times? Have we now moved on from the ear piercing debate to tattoos?????? hmm shock confused

threesocksmorgan Tue 29-Jan-13 10:51:49

omg, will not click.
is it not ilegal?

My dad just told me about this. Both the mother and the tattooist should be punished for this. It' disgusting. sad Surely they wont get away with it??

I couldn't make it through the video, it was too upsetting. I get upset just taking mine to have their jabs done. Surely some charges must be brought against the parent & tattooist?

what's the law in cuba though? i don't know if they have age-restrictions on tattooing there (i hope they do, but you never know.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now