(604 Posts)
AnyaKnowIt Thu 06-Dec-12 12:57:29

Other thread getting full

Lockedout434 Wed 02-Jan-13 21:37:13

Oh for goodness sake
It's the north Yorkshire police
Can instead of cam
Are instead of ate.

You would have thought father Christmas could have stretched to an iPad for little old me.
I am blaming the additional cracks on the screen caused by over enthusiastic singing on nye.

AnyaKnowIt Wed 02-Jan-13 21:45:15
AnyaKnowIt Wed 02-Jan-13 22:08:45

He has been bailed til March

Wonder if he will still be on Celeb BB?

Feenie Wed 02-Jan-13 22:14:14

Doubt it - if he was bailed he would have to report to a police station every day.

minnieroll Wed 02-Jan-13 22:17:03

I'm still waiting for Timmy Mallet - surely he's next!!

AnyaKnowIt Wed 02-Jan-13 22:19:45

minnieroll - Really? Its not a game you know hmm

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 06:39:00

Who is the other man charged?
Some sites are saying he is in radio.
How come jd name is released and the other isn't?

Minnieroll we try not to speculate on this thread as we don't want it pulled.

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 06:43:14

Also these minor celebs are I think minows to what the main players are. All the enablers who were in positions of management who let it go on. They must be quite high up in organisations such as the judiciary, police, politics that's who I am waiting for.
I have a feeling I could be waiting a long long time

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 06:56:50

Davidson was awarded the OBE in the New Year's Honours List 2001 for his services to charity.[10]

A former Master Freemason of the Chelsea Lodge (resigned),[11] Davidson was the founding Master of British Forces Foundation (Lodge) No. 9725.[11][12

Hmmm From wiki

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 07:21:24

In Davidson's first autobiography The Full Monty[13] (1993), he frankly talked about his violent and abusive behaviour towards his wife in a light-hearted manner: "We’re like a couple of boxers. On the first occasion, I poked her in the eye by accident. I actually went for the mouth. Thank heaven I missed, I’d have fallen in. I just took a playful punch. Unfortunately I caught her completely wrong. The second time I gave her a shiner. I threw a bunch of keys which whacked her in the eye. Just for a giggle she kept blackening it up to make it look worse."

In his second autobiography Close to the Edge[14] (2001) he writes tales of his four marriages and six year battle against alcoholism. His ex-wife Alison Holloway's new husband Burt Kearns had plotted to have Davidson knee-capped as a result of his confession of battering Holloway.[15]

A wife batterer obe
Jesus what a complete and utter twat.

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 07:33:57

I will look with interest in this years list.
How many abusers, rapists, wife batterers, racists, tax dodgers will be in this list of honours.
It appears if you raise £2.50 for charity or a few concerts for our troops it doesn't matter what you have done in the past.

That has really shocked me that he was given an OBE in 2001.
I am not even that much of a flag waver but the more you look into this the more rotten the whole thing is.

it's the same old message again and again - crimes against women don't count. it's fine. it's everywhere - like inviting that other woman beater into celeb bb.

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 21:48:39

True it's always the womens fault
I have been searching for the 53 yr old who was also arrested only hints can I find.
Oh and madonna
def not her.

Lockedout434 Thu 03-Jan-13 22:16:58

Sheens Easton and Emma Thompson both born in 59 who would have thought they are the same age as madonna.

Lockedout434 Fri 04-Jan-13 07:03:21

Ok found through digital spy.
Won't post here but there is an article talking about his depression which gives some sympathy but he also appeared to be a bumptious annoying persona with fragile sense of self. Like most of them really.
Reading through the lines he also had a horrible reaction to divorce and his ex wife. Ie he was awful.

could you pm me that article please lockedout?

JoanByers Fri 04-Jan-13 13:59:50

Jim Davidson isn't making himself look very good by buggering off to Dubai.

Feenie Fri 04-Jan-13 14:29:45

Strange bail conditions, those. hmm

JoanByers Fri 04-Jan-13 16:16:39

The Roman Polanski bail conditions perhaps.

the 'not for the likes of us' bail conditions

Lockedout434 Fri 04-Jan-13 18:35:58

Swallowed Have just pm'd
Hope it works

Lockedout434 Fri 04-Jan-13 18:39:07

Well Dubai has an extradition treaty with the uk so he can be called back with some expense I suppose.

thanks lockedout. self pitying article that tried to be all look i acknowledge my fault and then showed real attitudes when actually it was all about how women should spell things out clearly because poor lickle men aren't capable of understanding anything for themselves and us women don't talk about how we really feel hmm then he goes on to say that when women want to talk men don't listen?!?

essentially under all of these cases and all of the dv, child abuse, sexual crimes against women etc etc their is this reeking sense of privilige and entitlement. women and children aren't real whole human beings for these people but things to pleasure/serve/obey them.

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Sat 05-Jan-13 11:30:44

Could either of you PM me the article? I think I recognise parts of what you have commented on, and would like to see if it matched what I've heard from elsewhere. Thanks,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now