Tassimo pods

(7 Posts)
thegreenmile Thu 24-Nov-16 16:59:59

Hi, bit of a trivial post compared to some more serious ones below, but have recently purchased a tassimo coffee machine and wondering if anyone knows where the cheapest place to get the pods are? I'm only really after the costa latte,Americano and cappuccino ones, oh and maybe the milka hot choc as want to try that! Supermarkets seem so expensive has anyone found any good deals online?
Thanks!

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Thu 24-Nov-16 17:02:40

B&M, £3.49 for the Costa Americano ones, I think the Latte pods were £4.49 but I only glanced as we have a load already.

Justmuddlingalong Thu 24-Nov-16 17:02:54

Amazon had them on special the other day. 5 packs of the same kind for £15. Morrisons sometimes have deals too. Enjoy☕

ILoveGreekCats Thu 24-Nov-16 17:04:29

It's been a while now but I used to get them from the Tassimo website. I also found other varieties that I hadn't seen in the supermarket.

frikadela01 Thu 24-Nov-16 17:05:41

Amazon nearly always have offers on. I usually pay £15 for 5 packs of costa Americano.

Floofborksnootandboop Thu 24-Nov-16 17:11:13

We get them mostly from amazon

mysteriousgirl11 Thu 24-Nov-16 17:37:55

I buy my Tassimo pods online from here they have loads of special offers and there prices are really cheap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now