Neff integrated grill

(4 Posts)
Adverbial99 Tue 22-Nov-16 19:26:01

Does anybody have a Neff single oven, and is happy with the grill? We used to have one in a rental property and it worked on the same thermostat as the oven, so would constantly switch off and on again during cooking, which made grilling really slow.

Is there a Neff model that doesn't do this?
Thanks.

wowfudge Tue 22-Nov-16 22:16:00

We have and I don't like having the grill in the one oven. Are you using the grill on its own? I always crank the temperature dial right up too - I don't know if you're supposed to.

Adverbial99 Wed 23-Nov-16 12:56:11

Thanks, that's helpful. Yes, I'm talking about using the grill on its own.
Exactly the same here - we always had to have it at the highest temperature, and even then it sometimes switched itself off. Last night I read various reviews of the oven I'm considering (which is a pretty basic Neff one) and they were so positive about the grill - saying it was exceptional because it covers such a large area. No mention of the switching-itself-off thing, so I'm a bit flummoxed.

mrbenz Wed 23-Nov-16 19:01:57

yes i agree i don't like having the grill in my Neff oven either, i always have to ramp up the temperature as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now