Can anyone recommend a faux fur throw?

(21 Posts)
rollonthesummer Mon 21-Nov-16 11:36:54

I am after something like this

throw

But for about £25! Is that possible? I don't really want to spend £70+.

I had a nice one from Woolworths back in the day...grin

GerardWay Mon 21-Nov-16 11:46:26

Sainsburys £30. The faux fur is so soft and the same can be said of the lining the other side. It's warm & snuggly.

rollonthesummer Mon 21-Nov-16 11:59:13

Thank you for your reply-is it this one?

link

I like it, but wanted one with a slight stripe, like the one in my first link. Maybe it's the slight stripe that makes them cost £80 grin

Sosidges Mon 21-Nov-16 13:55:48

John Lewis have some of varying prices.

WingsClipped Mon 21-Nov-16 14:15:43

I didn't realize I needed a faux fur throw in my life until I saw the one you linked OP

Coatandhat Mon 21-Nov-16 14:25:36

I came on here to recommend the throw I bought without clicking on your link...I can't believe it looks so similar. This is mine I ummed and aahed but I'm so glad I bought it - I know it's a bit more than your budget but it is worth it. I have bought several in the past and returned them for being too heavy or synthetic-looking. I am very fussy but I love this one grin Funny that one site calls it lynx fur and another deer!

MinniesAndMickeysNeedCounting Mon 21-Nov-16 14:37:05

I'm looking for a throw just like the one op linked too.

coat that's a lovely one, my problem is I need 3 and it makes any to expensive for me at the moment

rollonthesummer Mon 21-Nov-16 15:10:52

Ooh, now then-I love that deer one! I haven't heard of the shop before-presume it's all above board if you've received your order! I can stretch to that, I think.

Is it proper soft and lovely??

Coatandhat Mon 21-Nov-16 15:51:07

Oh yes proper soft and the backing is a lovely dense and soft cream fleece. The Range is a chain. I originally saw the throw last summer in my local store and finally, 18 months later, having decided I must have it, it was no longer there! I tracked it down in a larger store but would have ordered on-line otherwise. At the moment it is on our new white bedding but is equally at home on the sofa. It is so un-faux-looking that DS16(!) won't go near it hmm. Want to see a picture?

SillyMoomin Mon 21-Nov-16 15:54:58

Wilkos £15 bought it last week and it is sumptuous throw link

SteamyMcDreamy Mon 21-Nov-16 15:56:17

Does the throw from The Range shed? It looks great but I hate being covered in bits of fur.

Coatandhat Mon 21-Nov-16 16:19:35

Silly I've seen that one too and that is also lovely and soft.

Steamy I ran my hand over it to try and it does shed a tiny bit but if I was wrapping myself up in it, the fleece would be touching me so the fur part wouldn't be on me.

rollonthesummer Mon 21-Nov-16 17:37:22

Ooh-yes please to a photo of the Range one!

Coatandhat Mon 21-Nov-16 18:12:18

Here we are...

FRETGNIKCUF Mon 21-Nov-16 18:13:10

I have a John Lewis heated one, it's expensive but heats up for 1p per hour and is soooooo lovely.

rollonthesummer Mon 21-Nov-16 18:48:17

That's lovely!!

Did you look at this one?

link

Nikki2ol6 Mon 21-Nov-16 18:55:51

Mine is from Argos and it's colour match and was only £10

Coatandhat Mon 21-Nov-16 19:18:17

Summer No, I didn't see that one. To be honest I wanted the one I got for its looks (shallow!) I think the one you just linked to and the Wilko one are softer and made of a slightly different fabric. So it depends what your criteria are...

Davros Mon 21-Nov-16 19:53:40

Asda have great ones for £30. I bought one last Xmas for DD. It is big too

Birthdaypartyangstiness Mon 21-Nov-16 20:20:45

This £31Kelly Hoppen one from qvc is gorgeous. I bought one in taupe as a gift and loved it so much I bought myself one too. I am snuggled under it right now.

www.qvcuk.com/Kelly-Hoppen-Wave-Textured-Faux-Fur-Throw.product.804396.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-804396

wildestdreams22 Tue 22-Nov-16 09:19:28

Am not sure if you would be happy with the size but check out this Faux Fur It's within your budget range as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now