Fabric softener

(4 Posts)
user1468594353 Mon 14-Nov-16 22:15:32

I need a change and I was wondering what fabric softener you use? I use lenor gold or yellow one. Sorry but I just love clothes when they smell of softener! And do you follow the guidelines on the box when putting the powder in? Perhaps I'm putting too many clothes on a wash at once?

dementedpixie Mon 14-Nov-16 22:18:41

Comfort intense pure or comfort intense fresh sky are my favourites

e1y1 Mon 14-Nov-16 22:46:45

Oh dear - I couldn't list them (detergent and fabric softener is my thing, I actually love experimenting with the scent combos).

I have 5 different Lenor's and 6 or 7 different Comfort's blush. That's besides those Unstoppable scent bead things. Not loyal to a softener or detergent at all - will use all of them, depending on what I am washing etc.

Most these days are pretty strong, so any you chose you will be able to smell (it's more the "getting used" to the same smell for why you stop smelling it).

I usually use less powder, as I have to be really careful with dosing (very soft water area and have a Samsung shit Eco Bubble).

I will put a bit more in if I think that particular load/cycle will handle it .

I really can't pick a fave softener (there are more I like than dislike), but off hand one of my more favoured ones is Comfort Blueberry and Jasmine.

One thing I can say from many years experimenting, the soap/softener combo has a massive impact on what the final smell is, the same softener can end up smelling totally different, depending on what detergent it's used with.

Diamogs Mon 14-Nov-16 22:56:00

Comfort bluebell and bergamot is my current fave.

I'd hung sheets on the maiden to dry and DD gave them a sniff and asked me to always use it in future.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now