I need a new hoover any suggestions

(6 Posts)
missygs Tue 18-Oct-16 10:59:32

Has anyone bought a good one recently?
I don't want to spend more than £100
Was thinking about an upright, just because it looks tidier in my hall!
It must be able to cope with cat hair and long dd hair too.
If the hose can get all the way upstairs that would be nice.

Mozfan1 Tue 18-Oct-16 11:02:01

I have a vax power nano pet from Argos just shy of £60, it's awesome. Comes with a special attachment for hair. It's an upright and the handle folds down so it stores nearly

Mozfan1 Tue 18-Oct-16 11:02:14

*neatly

rabbit123 Wed 19-Oct-16 20:18:45

If you don't want to spend over £100, your vacuum will reflect that. I've found it's often better to spend more and get something that does a better job, is easier to use and will last longer.

We've got a Sebo that's 21 years old and the performance is something else. And it's been super reliable. They're around £200 to buy new but worth every penny.

If you really want something cheaper, have a look at the Vax Air Reach - they're around the £100 mark and come with a 6 year guaruntee.

Shannoncan Thu 20-Oct-16 08:40:13

We've got an old school Henry hoover. I know it's old but it's worth but it's done us justice over the years and has never let us down:-)

bingohandjob Sat 22-Oct-16 07:21:47

If you can wait/stretch to it, get a Sebo Felix. I'm so glad I did my research and saved and got a really good vacuum. It's super efficient, and because it uses bags has proper suction. I had a Dyson before - utter sh!te.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now