Wash Powder?

(11 Posts)
allaboardx Fri 14-Oct-16 09:05:28

Recommended baby washing liquid/power and fabric conditioner?

Ausernotanumber Fri 14-Oct-16 09:11:21

I just used standard non bio. With any conditioner.

popmusicsucks Fri 14-Oct-16 09:13:22

I use Fysio washing powder and it's all natural as well so it's very good for the kids.

SnugglySnerd Fri 14-Oct-16 09:14:11

I used supermarket own brand non-bio.

BlondiBleach Fri 14-Oct-16 10:03:02

I use the ecover detergent. It's non bio so I use ecover bleach in a white wash. I use napisan to pre-soak if heavy staining (& sometimes add to detergent for washing also).

RiverTam Fri 14-Oct-16 10:06:48

I use Fairy powder and no fabric conditioner. Started doing this when DD was a baby (she had mild eczema). Initially I used Fairy laundry liquid but swapped to powder when she was about 3.

Mymouthgetsmeintrouble Fri 14-Oct-16 10:22:20

Eco egg and fairy softener

e1y1 Fri 14-Oct-16 14:57:51

IMO nothing beats Fairy for non bio.

Persil non bio isn't that terrible, but it doesn't soften clothes anywhere near as good as Fairy (this is with or without softener).

dementedpixie Fri 14-Oct-16 15:03:14

I only used non bio for a couple of weeks and then went back to bio powder as it cleans better. No skin issues

rabbit123 Sun 16-Oct-16 23:44:45

Persil Bio powder and comfort pure is my usual choice, but I always just buy whatever big box of bio powder is on offer. Never found non-bio cleans as well as bio and liquids and pods are a rip off - more expensive but don't wash as well, and always gunk up the washer.

I usually avoid the super-strong smelling ones like Bold and Surf Tropical as they tend to me DS itch.

Sundaysmumisfullofwine Mon 17-Oct-16 09:59:41

I always used to use Tesco value washing powder, no softener as DS has eczema and it was the only one that didn't irritate his skin (no fragrance, just basic cleaning) but they have discontinued it now so looking for an alternative. Tesco own brand non bio seems ok so far. Fairy caused massive irritation to DS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now