Dishwasher recommendations please

(7 Posts)
RonaldMcDonald Wed 05-Oct-16 04:10:55

I have struggled on manfully with a slimline dishwasher but it has finally given up the ghost
I have the space for a full size but any recommendations will be gladly received

sonias27 Thu 06-Oct-16 08:07:20

You can pick up some lovely here at reasonable prices!

bingohandjob Sat 08-Oct-16 05:47:34

We've got the most basic Bosch from John Lewis. It's brilliant - an absolute workhorse and was dead easy to set up. Has run for three years, every day and mainly on the quick wash with no problems at all. I run it on the full hottest wash every two months with a Finish dishwasher cleanser (cheap in Home Bargains).

FuckityByeeee Sat 08-Oct-16 20:17:24

We got our Bosch from AO.com. Love it. Think it was around £350? Not put a foot wrong, and stuff comes out sparkling no matter what kind of tab I use

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 08-Oct-16 21:58:16

Bosch loggix or Miele.

Janek Sun 09-Oct-16 16:34:34

We also have a bosch, it's fairly new, but i absolutely love it. It's the first one i've had, but it seems well-designed ie even when it looks full, i can still find more space. I love the moveable cutlery tray too. I keep it in the same place, but it is a much better place than in the middle at the front where they traditionally are...

Radost1 Sun 09-Oct-16 17:13:57

Like a cleaner I have use a lot of dishwashers. Miele is my favorite, bosch are not bad too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now