Coffee pod machine cleaning?

(5 Posts)
poppym12 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:48:59

My old faithful moca pot makes fabulous coffee for when I really want good coffee. However, I'm thinking of buying one of those pod machines for milky and frothy drinks.
I prefer the nescafe pods, it must be easy to clean and needs to froth soya milk well.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple coffee maker with no faffing please?

divafever99 Wed 05-Oct-16 21:56:07

We have a nespresso and a separate nespresso milk frother. You can put whatever milk you like in that. Cleaning of machine and frother is easy. I would wait until a bit nearer Christmas before buying, as I got a package from John Lewis with the machine, milk frother and 40 capsules for a very reasonable price a couple of years ago.

StillRabbit Thu 06-Oct-16 07:35:09

I love my nespresso machine.

If you have one of their boutiques near go have a look. They do a scheme where you effective get the machine for a couple of quid. You pay a tiny amount to "subscribe" and then a monthly fee but this is credited to your account for buying pods.

sonias27 Thu 06-Oct-16 07:43:02

We've got a Bosch coffee machine and i love it. This thing can definitely make tasty coffees :-)

poppym12 Thu 06-Oct-16 17:48:58

Thank you.
I bought a nespresso with separate frother. Pleased so far. Now I need to find a coffee as lovely as Illy that comes in pods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now