Mattress Help!

(4 Posts)
rocket74 Fri 23-Sep-16 16:47:44

Looking for a new mattress but budget is really up to £700 for a king size.
I seem inundated on FB with eve/simba/ and others that all seem to look similar - even their websites are the same - just different colours! Has anyone bought any of these?
I am expecting to be spending a lot of time in bed (I may be wrong) over the next few months due to health reasons so want something that feels really supportive and blissful. They do offer a 100 night free trial which is attractive.
I have found alternatives that are cheaper but I can't deduce if they are the same - but with a less pretty website!!

PhoenixJasmine Sat 24-Sep-16 02:51:41

I just got a lovely new mattress, king size, its a silent night mirapockrt Sofia and I found it online for under £350, I chose it as it had a which best buy award, and I love it. So comfy and supportive. Best sleep I've had for years smile

soundsystem Sat 24-Sep-16 16:34:02

We've just been through the same thing, and were similarly confused by all the new ones that look the same! I liked the Simba but DH vetoed it (too soft).

We've gone for this one, which is super comfy and in your price range:

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-new-ortho-1400-pocket-spring-mattress-king-size/p2717452

ggirl Sat 24-Sep-16 16:37:52

Someone on MN recommended this site which is really helpful.

They answer quickly and will help you compare other brands to theirs.

I have just ordered from them , so looking forward to my comfy mattress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now