So I've bought some Zoflora

(14 Posts)
Tiredandtested Thu 15-Sep-16 10:24:38

Have e-cloth and 30 mins to tackle the kitchen.
Any hot tips?

gamerchick Thu 15-Sep-16 10:31:15

You only need a weeny amount in your bucket. About a capful.

Beanzmeanzcoffee Thu 15-Sep-16 19:03:18

Me too. It seems to be everywhere on mumsnet at the minute. I'm obviously easily influenced blush. Pot luck on scent though as its part of my online shop (praying it won't be lavender). I want the winter morning one.

Tralala33 Thu 15-Sep-16 19:08:54

I bought 2 bottles from the pound shop last weekend (because I'm a Mumsnet sheep). So far I have put some in washing machine with DS duvet and towels that he threw up on. Came out smelling great. I have also made up a spray bottle and used in bathroom. But the best use has been soaking some cotton wool with it and putting in Hoover bag. The house smelt great after hoovering. I did get some on my fingers after soaking the cotton wool and despite washing hands, the smell/taste confused on my fingers lingered for ages. It's very potent.

Hagothehills Thu 15-Sep-16 19:24:46

I bought some today, the rose one.

Put some in my squirty mop and nownmy whole house smells beautiful.

DS is potty training and it's made a world of difference. Going to put some in the wash tomorrow and tackle the bathroom too.

I did the kitchen sink before and it's lovely. I think I might be a convert!

Tiredandtested Thu 15-Sep-16 20:11:45

I've gone mad with it blush. My kitchen sink, cupboards and bin smell of Fresh Linen. Will definitely try the Hoover trick. I've never cleaned so much for years, we need a new MN product once a month.

Beanzmeanzcoffee Thu 15-Sep-16 20:25:40

Oh I'd be so up for that triedandtested. Although I don't think I clean enough to be able to contribute confused. I did channel my Nana and bought shake 'n vac recently (potty training toddler)

rollonthesummer Thu 15-Sep-16 20:27:30

Does it actually clean things (surfaces/tiles/hard floors etc) or does it just make them smell nice?

Hagothehills Thu 15-Sep-16 21:38:32

It cleans lightly soiled stuff but you'd need to give anything really grim a bit of a scrub first. It's a disinfectant rather than a cleaner but if you use it little and often stuff stays cleaner (than it would with just soap for example). Mostly it just smells lovely though smile

Hagothehills Thu 15-Sep-16 21:40:24

It's good to add to your mop bucket or laundry but I wouldn't use it as a replacement cleaner. I make it into a spray and use it as an everyday wipe down the surfaces thing

Keenoonvino Fri 16-Sep-16 06:56:30

Can you use it on wooden floors do you know?

notarehearsal Sat 17-Sep-16 17:09:38

I use the citrus one on wooden floors Keen

SheSparkles Tue 20-Sep-16 13:23:40

I've managed to get rid of the lingering sweaty ming from sports kit by using a couple of capfuls in the rinse on a normal wash cycle. Even using vinegar didn't clear that!

PootlewasthebestFlump Wed 28-Sep-16 10:37:41

I've just bought the rose one and it's gorgeous. Wiped my laminate down with it and put some down plug holes. I swear my house smells like L'Occitane because the rose fragrance is so convincing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now