MIL is coming at our house...again

(6 Posts)
viviantaylor666 Fri 09-Sep-16 11:03:22

I'll be honest with you all. I'm a dirty (literally) girl. My furniture has not been cleaned since last year. And DH's parents are coming from Southampton and they're staying FOR A WEEK. The house has to be flawlessly clean, and I actually am good at cleaning myself but the sofas are a big mess and are all over in stains. I live in Barnet and desperately need some machine, or even better, someone professional to take care of them. Any recommendations?

CatyB Fri 09-Sep-16 11:09:25

Well somebody is going to have fun grin The cleaning company I use have cleaning sessions specialized in Furniture (Upholstery) cleaning. I use them for domestic & carpet cleaning but my neighbors used them for their armchairs and the result is astonishing. You might want to call them to ask them if they can take care of your sofas (they cover Barnet). You might want to be more specific on the type of stains, because some cannot be removed. Cheers!

RJnomore1 Fri 09-Sep-16 11:11:20

DHs parents = DHs problems surely?

Think of the wine/gin that a professional clean could pay for and throw him the rubber gloves...grin

ProseccoBitch Fri 09-Sep-16 11:18:26

Buy some big throws!

elQuintoConyo Fri 09-Sep-16 11:22:06

To throw over the in-laws ProseccoBitch? So they can't see the muck? grin

ProseccoBitch Fri 09-Sep-16 11:37:33

Haha, need a ROFL smiley!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now