Psotids

(5 Posts)
SvalbardianPenguin Mon 29-Aug-16 13:51:51

We've just come back from a week away to find we have these on our lounge walls! The house is not damp and no laundry has been dried inside. Usually the house is well ventilated all day.
Any ideas on how to get rid please?

Squidgems Tue 30-Aug-16 03:32:35

Had these in a previous house as a result of old flour hidden at back of cupboard. It was a nightmare to get rid of them.

Free advice from a pest controller was to spray cupboard surfaces with fly spray! Before I did so I sent DS to stay with my sister.

So first thing to do is try and track down the source. You could though try and use a dehumidifier to dry out the air which may help to kill

Squidgems Tue 30-Aug-16 03:39:53

Oops hit post key accidentally. Drying out the air will help to dessicate them depending on what type they are.

Good luck with getting rid of them. I was so traumitised by them that I cannot bear to have flour in the house.

SvalbardianPenguin Tue 30-Aug-16 07:22:32

Thanks. How ironic that we have got them a month after a massive kitchen cupboard clear out when we got rid of old flour etc.

TeaRexit Tue 30-Aug-16 07:25:11

Oh god - I googled.

shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now