Cordless Vac recommendations?

(9 Posts)
millysmith Thu 18-Aug-16 20:51:19

I am looking for a cordless vac for laminate, tiles and carpet if poss.

I am sure I am seen ones where they hang off the wall to charge (so the charging station doesn't take up much space ?)

Needs to cope with animal hair.

Any thoughts please, as am becoming baffled when I look on Amazon!

DailyMailPenisPieces Thu 18-Aug-16 21:35:22

I don't know what the newer, more powerful Dyson handheld ones are like, but I wouldn't really recommend the one we have. We have had it a year and it is ok for fluff, dog hair, dust, but struggles with anything more substantial.

bonjournono Thu 18-Aug-16 21:36:36

We have the vax cordless which has a handheld removable vacuum. It's really good and we use it for both carpets and hard floors like tiles and Lino.

MrsSecker Thu 18-Aug-16 21:43:12

Don't get the GTech, total rubbish battery life and doesn't do well with edge cleaning. We gave up with the cordless ones as they don't have as much power no matter how well charged. Went with the Shark Hoover and it's the best I've ever had. Even DH loves it!

PikachuSayBoo Thu 18-Aug-16 21:46:21

Ive got a dyson v6 animal and I think it's good. It lasts 20 mins on normal or 6 mins on boost. It's ok on normal most of the time.

The v8 is the newer version which I think has even better suction.

MumOfTwoMasterOfNone Thu 18-Aug-16 21:52:09

Dyson v6 absolute is fab. Not long battery life but I tend to hoover downstairs 2/3 times a day and upstairs less often so I can do upstairs or downstairs on one charge.
It does well with hard floors, rugs and carpet, dog hairs, my copious post pregnancy hair loss too.

lolapierce Fri 19-Aug-16 23:39:28

I have a Morphy Richards Cordless vac and it's fab.

Mum2KSS Mon 22-Aug-16 15:22:30

we've had the dyson v8 for about a week now and so far its very good smile

user1471360194 Tue 23-Aug-16 12:51:08

I am currently using this cordless vacuum cleaner and it's fantastic, so easy to use and gets to all those hard to reach places.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now