Getting ready for holiday and the house is a tip!

(4 Posts)
Notthinkingclearly Tue 16-Aug-16 10:33:47

Going on holiday in 2 days and the house is like a tip. I am getting over a chest infection and energy levels are still low. Have 2 young children to entertain. Usually I like to leave the house looking pretty presentable but what should I prioritise before I go? Really don't want to come back to chaos. I have loads of ironing to do, bathroom to clean and every room is untidy and dusty. Just stripped all the beds and hung washing out. Help I'm drowning

Zippidydoodah Tue 16-Aug-16 18:03:35

If I were you I'd make sure the bathroom and kitchen (including fridge) were hygienically clean first and foremost. I thought I'd sorted my fridge before we went away; I hadn't. It was grim. envy

Notthinkingclearly Wed 17-Aug-16 08:24:38

Thanks Zippi. Will do fridge this morning and hopefully bathrooms later. Did massive pile ironing last night so feel a bit more in control!

ToDuk Wed 17-Aug-16 08:26:18

Too late but I was going to say forget the ironing. I never do any. Think of all the time that saves! Can you get someone to have your children for a couple of hours?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now