Botvac connected any good?

(6 Posts)
minijoeyjojo Fri 08-Jul-16 16:39:11

I'm coming to the end of our house renovation project and now have a lovely open plan kitchen diner, the downside is it's quite a large area. I stood in it yesterday and all I could think about was how on earth will I keep this clean confused

So after some frantic research I'm thinking of getting a robot vacuum and I think the botvac connected seems like the best option.

I want it to be able to cope with a large area, pet hair and mess from a small child! Does anyone have one? Would you recommend it?

Couldashouldawoulda Fri 08-Jul-16 22:27:55

No, but I've got a Neato. I really like it, but I think next time I'll buy a Roomba, just to see if it's any better.

monicaglenfield Fri 08-Jul-16 23:41:51

I've got a Neato as well, it's really good. It's really easy to set up and I set mine to clean at around 10AM in the morning. Overall a good vacuum cleaner.

Couldashouldawoulda Sat 09-Jul-16 21:11:39

Doh, thought a botvac connected sounded familiar - it is a Neato! I like mine, it's very useful.

minijoeyjojo Sun 10-Jul-16 10:25:47

I'm glad it sounds good, I was originally going to go for the roomba 980 but it seemed like the neato one was probably better and significantly cheaper!

misscarlar Tue 12-Jul-16 08:11:31

I have a neato they are cheaper and seem to perform better in reviews than the roomba. I love mine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now